+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

virtwo

May 18, 2020
Can anyone confirm do we need to send an original passport with other documents?
Vancouver: You need to send original passport and work permit (if applicable). Make sure to follow the checklist available on BLS website for relevant center.

Dsabi

May 24, 2020
On the website they mention the two drafts do we have to make 2 drafts or just 1 ?

Mail In Applications: ( Please provide your phone number and email)
- Enclose a Certified Cheque/Demand Draft/Canadian Money Order, in favor of ‘BLS International Services Canada Inc.’
to include:
oHCI/CGI PCC Fee
o ICWF Consular Surcharge Fee
- Enclose a separate Certified Cheque/Demand Draft/Canadian Money Order, in favor of ‘BLS International Services
Canada Inc.’ to include:
o BLS Processing Fee
o Add: Return Courier charges

And how about the photocopies how many photo copies we have to make of passport,work permit and address proof?

How any photographs we need ?
Same confusion...Did you get anything?

Dsabi

May 24, 2020
I sent my postal application to Surrey (BC). So far:

- Application Dropped at Purolator office: 5/19 (+0 day)
- Application reached BLS: 5/20 (+1 days)
- BLS notification about application received: 5/22 (+3 days)
Hi there, can you tell me how much you pay for this. As in checklist they said to make two separate payments. And when we need to got pick up and drop off labels. Please please help

harikatalanki

Sep 16, 2018
I dont think original passport is being asked: https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance/

• Fill in the application form https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in/
  • Affix recent passport size photograph
  • A copy of first and last page of Indian passport of the applicant (original not required).
  • A copy of valid PR Card/Work Permit/Student Permit/ Visitor Record etc
  • Proof of address - copy of driving license or any other government issued address proof, including SIN letter or copy of lease agreement.
  • Fee:C$ 44.40 (Fee C$34 + C$3 Consular surcharge + C$ 7.40 as BLS service charges) to be paid by Bank Draft / Money Order to be drawn in favour of BLS International Services Canada Inc.

Reactions: anonymous_trz

harikatalanki

Sep 16, 2018
I dont think original passport is being asked: https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance/

• Fill in the application form https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in/
  • Affix recent passport size photograph
  • A copy of first and last page of Indian passport of the applicant (original not required).
  • A copy of valid PR Card/Work Permit/Student Permit/ Visitor Record etc
  • Proof of address - copy of driving license or any other government issued address proof, including SIN letter or copy of lease agreement.
  • Fee:C$ 44.40 (Fee C$34 + C$3 Consular surcharge + C$ 7.40 as BLS service charges) to be paid by Bank Draft / Money Order to be drawn in favour of BLS International Services Canada Inc.
Oh I see there are two ways to get PCC, 1. The site I provided and 2. BLS site.

virtwo

May 18, 2020
Hi there, can you tell me how much you pay for this. As in checklist they said to make two separate payments. And when we need to got pick up and drop off labels. Please please help
You have to pay $44.4 / person.
If you pre-pay for dropff/return ($35 in province) then you don't have to include any other draft.

As of yesterday, my application status says "Processing at Consulate". I guess they (Vacouver) will take another 2 weeks before it's all done.

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I sent my postal application to Surrey (BC). So far:

- Application Dropped at Purolator office: 5/19 (+0 day)
- Application reached BLS: 5/20 (+1 days)
- BLS notification about application received: 5/22 (+3 days)
How many days after you could track the application on bls site?

usudhir

May 31, 2020
Go to their website and download their checklist. In order to send a postal application, you need to create an application on the embassy's website and print it. Along with the application, you need to send the documents in the checklist (including your passport) with a money order (fees are on their website). You can get this money order at any Canada post location. Keep in mind that you have to pay cash for your money order. I used their courier service to have my passport and PCC shipped back to my address. You can find it under their VAS section.
Hi,

I went to Canada post to get a money order but they are not able to enter complete name as 'BLS INTERNATIONAL SERVICES CANADA INC' in system.
Please let me know on what name you have drawn the money order. Thanks.

virtwo

May 18, 2020
Hi,

I went to Canada post to get a money order but they are not able to enter complete name as 'BLS INTERNATIONAL SERVICES CANADA INC' in system.
They told me the same thing. So I got it done from Money Mart. They don't write anything so you can write with a fine pen in small handwriting.

FWIW I received PCC day before yesterday. Took ~ 2 weeks end to end.

harikatalanki

Sep 16, 2018
Hi,

I used INTL as short form. Shouldn't be a problem with it.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Hi,

It's not very important. The Canada Post employee told me she couldn't enter the complete name, so she asked me if it's fine to shorten it and I told her it's good. Honestly, I did not even check the name before I mailed it to BLS. This is on BLS as the instructions on their site are not straight forward and you need to jump through stupid hoops like this. Seriously, how hard is it to test drive their own instructions before publishing it? I am an IT Administrator and I would get shot to death by my end-users if my instructions were as half-cooked as BLS' instructions.

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi,

I was told the same, so I got the money order for "BLS INTERNATIONAL SERVICES". Bls already processed it to the consulate. Should not be an issue.