27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Hi all,

I am an Indian citizen living in Canada for almost 3 years now. I will be applying for permanent residence soon and I need police clearance certificate for it. I understand my options are: Go to one of the Indian consulates and apply for it in person; Go to one of the BLS offices; Send my application through post. I think the last option fits me better as I live too far from the closest consulate and BLS office, however, my brain cells are dying a slow death when I go through BLS website. They contradict themselves in their instructions for sending the PCC (once it's available) through post like postal order, certified cheque, and prepaid label. Where I live, these three are very different things and I just can't find any consistency on their website. Also, it states "Postal applications can be sent only to the Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver application Service Centers." and it also states "All Postal applications can be sent only to the Ottawa, Brampton and Vancouver application Centers." I am not even sure what it means. Should I send it to Toronto or Brampton? I live in Toronto Jurisdiction. If anyone has gone through this process, please share your experience here. I will try to call them, but I highly doubt they will be able to give me any worthy advice considering how poorly their instructions are written on their website. Thanks.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I recently applied for PCC on 7 Feb 2020 and got it on 13 Feb 2020. Very fast processing. Applied at Brampton BLS, 20 Gillingham Dr .
They will keep your original passport along with application. Also i got the picture clicked at BLS itself which is convenient. Total fees - 90 $ CAD (Includes courier at home via Purolator).
Amazing quick service!

Its very simple process.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Sorry, I totally forgot to update. I eventually ended up reaching out to BLS and got my PCC within a week. Yes, they were really quick! It was a postal application as I live about 4 hours from Brampton.

IamHarman93

Mar 24, 2020
Sorry, I totally forgot to update. I eventually ended up reaching out to BLS and got my PCC within a week. Yes, they were really quick! It was a postal application as I live about 4 hours from Brampton.
Hello, I am having same problem and due to covid emergency situation I can’t even reach them by phone or email(it’s taking forever). Can you please help me with the process. I am really confused.
I will really appreciate your help.
Thanks

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Hello, I am having same problem and due to covid emergency situation I can’t even reach them by phone or email(it’s taking forever). Can you please help me with the process. I am really confused.
I will really appreciate your help.
Thanks
Go to their website and download their checklist. In order to send a postal application, you need to create an application on the embassy's website and print it. Along with the application, you need to send the documents in the checklist (including your passport) with a money order (fees are on their website). You can get this money order at any Canada post location. Keep in mind that you have to pay cash for your money order. I used their courier service to have my passport and PCC shipped back to my address. You can find it under their VAS section.

Reactions: Miracle2018

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hello,

could you please explain the process for Postal Application? At BLS website the information seems quite confusing.

Thank you,

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Hello,

could you please explain the process for Postal Application? At BLS website the information seems quite confusing.

Thank you,
I briefly explained it to a user in this thread. Check that out. If you have any specific questions, PM me. I am happy to help.

somojitkumar

Apr 17, 2020
Hi everyone,
As BLS is only accepting postal applications, in their website it is mentioned only to send photo copies of passport along with other docs.
Also should i make a single Demand draft of 90 dollars and send it along with the application, or do I need to pay on BLS website to generate a Prepaid label from Purolator and send it along with the pcc application? so as to get a return courier.
It is really confusing, and I am not receiving any replies to my emails.

george89

Apr 19, 2020
Hello I have been asked to submit my Indian PCC for my PR application. I checked BLS online and office is closed and only accepting postal application. The website is not clear at all explaining how to apply by postal . I have couple of questions in this regards;

- I am located in Alberta - Should I send the application along with my Original passport to the BLS location in Vancouver or Indian Consulate?
- What is the exact address of the office the application to be mailed? and should the return envelope also be mailed with the application?

Your help is much appreciated,

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Use the following link to schedule a pickup and/or dropoff: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vas/

Regarding your passport, you will have to send your original passport along with the application. It's on their checklist.

You have to send a money order for $44.40 if you are an Indian passport holder.

Also, I noticed a warning on their website requesting people to use Purolator. Though I used Canada Post to send my application, things have changed due to COVID-19. So, use Purolator to send your postal applications.

Skmann

Apr 29, 2020
Use the following link to schedule a pickup and/or dropoff: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vas/

Regarding your passport, you will have to send your original passport along with the application. It's on their checklist.

You have to send a money order for $44.40 if you are an Indian passport holder.

Also, I noticed a warning on their website requesting people to use Purolator. Though I used Canada Post to send my application, things have changed due to COVID-19. So, use Purolator to send your postal applications.
On the website they mention the two drafts do we have to make 2 drafts or just 1 ?

Mail In Applications: ( Please provide your phone number and email)
- Enclose a Certified Cheque/Demand Draft/Canadian Money Order, in favor of ‘BLS International Services Canada Inc.’
to include:
oHCI/CGI PCC Fee
o ICWF Consular Surcharge Fee
- Enclose a separate Certified Cheque/Demand Draft/Canadian Money Order, in favor of ‘BLS International Services
Canada Inc.’ to include:
o BLS Processing Fee
o Add: Return Courier charges

And how about the photocopies how many photo copies we have to make of passport,work permit and address proof?

How any photographs we need ?

vermabhi

Apr 18, 2020
Hi
I used BLS postal application and send the application at Brampton location. The purolator says it is delivered but the tracking option on bls website says there is *no records*. Its more than 10 days now. I sent my original passport and permit along with the application and now I have medical exam i would need the originals. Pls suggest what to do. Thanks

satya2003m

May 6, 2020
Hi
I used BLS postal application and send the application at Brampton location. The purolator says it is delivered but the tracking option on bls website says there is *no records*. Its more than 10 days now. I sent my original passport and permit along with the application and now I have medical exam i would need the originals. Pls suggest what to do. Thanks
Any update on your Case ? I am also planing to apply for PSS online but not sure if it is safe to send original documents through mail.