+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Acceptance in Uregina is difficult for MS in CS?

Priya26

Feb 24, 2017
Hi guys,

I have applied for university of Regina.Whether the Acceptance level is difficult? :(
I don't meet the TOEFL requirement.My score is 79.(R-17 L-17 S-22 W-23) but their requirement is 80.
I have completed my B.tech Information Technology with 79 CGPA and my 16 years education have English as standard of instruction.
12th standard :72% 10th standard:83%
I have 2 years Experience as a Programmer Analyst in CTS(Software Concern) India.
I have strong Recommendation from my HOD(Academics) and my lead(colleague).
Will they accept my profile? ???
Also, if some one is accepted at University of Regina, please share your %age and/or your experience with the university. How long do they take to give you admission, etc.
Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rickyramzy

Mar 27, 2017
Hey have also applied for M.s in History in uregina still don't know when acceptance will be out...still hoping ::)

CanamPunam

Apr 1, 2017
First answer:- URegina needed above 85% in academic and IELTS 6.5/6.0 or TOEFL 80/22

Second answer:- Getting admission in URegina is very tough because top universities in canada having kinda of quote of international students. So better to choose best way or easy way to enter in canada with average universities where are possibility are high to get admission after that do credit transfer to URegina.

Contact me if any doubt- 7702577791

Rickyramzy

Mar 27, 2017
:eek: like which school are easy???
Though have already applied for university of Regina buh incase list the university that are more easier

CanamPunam

Apr 1, 2017
Can apply to university of windsor, carleton university, dalhousie university, university of sasketchewan, lakehead university

Priya26

Feb 24, 2017
CanamPunam said:
First answer:- URegina needed above 85% in academic and IELTS 6.5/6.0 or TOEFL 80/22

Second answer:- Getting admission in URegina is very tough because top universities in canada having kinda of quote of international students. So better to choose best way or easy way to enter in canada with average universities where are possibility are high to get admission after that do credit transfer to URegina.

Contact me if any doubt- 7702577791
Thank you for your response.Could you please tell me what are the average universities?
And my status have changed to Pending Dept/Faculty Selection
Application Status: Complete; Ready for review
Decision: Pending Dept/Faculty Selection
Other Information
Required Feb 21, 2017: TOEFL score low. Supersedes lang. of instruction. Must supply score if accepted
I am confused what to do next because this is the only univ i applied for.
Again Thank you for your help.

Rickyramzy

Mar 27, 2017
I don't know why the university still requesting for TOEFL when am from a English speaking country. Though on my status : incomplete, outstanding. And under decision: pending dept/falcuty selection.
It was written their that English examination required if offered admission. Before this week ends they will surely make the selection

Priya26

Feb 24, 2017
Still my status is
Decision: Pending Dept/Faculty Selection
I applied in feb. Anyone else with same status? :(

Donisha

May 24, 2017
Hi, has anyone received a response, I applied for the Msc in Public Administration fall 2017. Decision: Pending Dept/Faculty Selection.

Rickyramzy

Mar 27, 2017
I received a non acceptance letter yesterday 25th of May 2017...@CanamPunam please text me your WhatsApp number please let it include your country code