+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

get work permit at border with approved lmia experts i need your help

punj+aab

Feb 1, 2015
Hi guys

I am currently on visitor status and have got positive LMIA (welder).

I was planning to do flagpole but shocked to know that my application for CSQ is still working I submitted and got file number in 2013 .I had requested many times to my representative to withdraw application but they did do nothing.

As I believe it is hard to satisfy border officer that purpose of visiting Canada was genuine. I have to satisfy the three different clauses same time.

I just don't want to waste positive job offer on the border. Anyone plz guide me what I should do now. Is it worth to go back my country and apply paper application or online ? I am feeling less confident to face border officer.

Could anyone tell me that how you can define the thing that you are visiting Canada as a tourist while an application for CSQ is under processing and then got a job in bc and now applying for the work permit?

thanx

punj+aab

Feb 1, 2015
punj+aab said:
Hi guys

I am currently on visitor status and have got positive LMIA (welder).

I was planning to do flagpole but shocked to know that my application for CSQ is still working I submitted and got file number in 2013 .I had requested many times to my representative to withdraw application but they did do nothing.

As I believe it is hard to satisfy border officer that purpose of visiting Canada was genuine. I have to satisfy the three different clauses same time.

I just don't want to waste positive job offer on the border. Anyone plz guide me what I should do now. Is it worth to go back my country and apply paper application or online ?

Could anyone tell me that how you can define the thing that you are visiting Canada as a tourist while an application for CSQ is under processing and then got a job in bc and now applying for the work permit?

thanx