10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
idas and swap,

revealing everything to release the blockage, not to further make it worse. I hope you got the sense.
If I were him I would reveal my all travel history, sent them a second case spec inquiry if the 1st one was unanswered. Every case spec inquiry sent , is reflected on the CAIPS and is seen by the VO.

Sending a FAX is a better option along with sending a case spec inquiry.
One thing should be brought before the concern, whether or not medical or additional docs requirements have been sent. Remember, they give 45 days only for providing additional documents, so he has 20 or so days now or so to get pass that deadline if by any chance he has been sent a request of additional docs requirement.

Tense moment for him for sure. but he needs to stay calm. I'd probably send a postal Letter to Immigration Section mentioning my file number and the problem as letters would be received by the CHC Singapore official and this would be a proof that I made an inquiry. Neither Case spec inquiry nor sending a FAX has anything like this.

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
idas said:
Arefin, though i agree with Janathan and Ahad Bhai, But at this point communicating with VO regarding missing information like Travel details is almost suicidal, Specially when travel history is not a required item in the VO specific doc list like Paris or London.

Just stay put your file may be slow but u surely will go ahead, Mind it NOC 0213 is no more on the list, as far u'r BF'D concern (if i am not mistaken it's 2013) send as much Case Specific En-query as u want (If i was in u'r position i will send one in every week untill they respond) mentioning about u'r file's abnormal BF'D that you have seen on your CAIPS note and do you need to submit any additional documents. That would be the most sensible thing to do.

TC
Yes sadi bhai, I am planning to write a mail to CIC... let see what happned...

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DONE :-)
NGE said:
Yes sadi bhai, I am planning to write a mail to CIC... let see what happned...
Yes i saw that, it would be wise to inform them about u'r marriage, deposit the App processing fee for u'r wife, change u'r marital status in all the application, fill out all the forms with updated information for both of u and u'r wife. collect pcc for both u and u'r wife once again. Send them with a covering letter.

As u r stuck for six month and u got married by this time, so better update all the things as i think in any case to get visa u hv to wait for another 4/5 months. So it will be a nice step as u can take Vhabi with u now.

I would not suggest u to change any information that u send earlier as then VO might consider that miss representation of information.

TC
Idas

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
idas said:
Yes i saw that, it would be wise to inform them about u'r marriage, deposit the App processing fee for u'r wife, change u'r marital status in all the application, fill out all the forms with updated information for both of u and u'r wife. collect pcc for both u and u'r wife once again. Send them with a covering letter.

As u r stuck for six month and u got married by this time, so better update all the things as i think in any case to get visa u hv to wait for another 4/5 months. So it will be a nice step as u can take Vhabi with u now.

I would not suggest u to change any information that u send earlier as then VO might consider that miss representation of information.

TC
Idas
its true, if allah wants that.......... actually i have to delay because i have to do lots of events,like document, new passport,certificate....
on the other hand i have to do office...lets see what happned

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@BDSkilled, Ripon243,Goal

Check the following link and confirm with booking agent.

http://www.jetairways.com/EN/BD/Baggage/CheckedBaggage.aspx

Economy Free Baggage Allowance between USA / Canada and Europe

Economy Class tickets issued on / after September 16, 2010 will be entitled to carry one free check-in bag of 23 kgs. A second bag will be permitted at a charge of USD 50 Ex US, CAD 50 Ex CA and EUR 50 Ex Europe within the acceptable size and limitations. The charges for any additional baggage will be as per the existing excess baggage policy.

Tickets already issued prior to September 16, 2010 will be entitled to two bags at no charge within the acceptable size and weight limitations, irrespective of date of travel.

Exceptions:

JetPrivilege Platinum, JetPrivilege Gold, JetPrivilege Silver members traveling in economy class.

Guests upgraded using JetPrivilege vouchers or miles.

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idas said:
@ BDSkilled, Ripon243,Goal

Check the following link and confirm with booking agent.

http://www.jetairways.com/EN/BD/Baggage/CheckedBaggage.aspx

Economy Free Baggage Allowance between USA / Canada and Europe

Economy Class tickets issued on / after September 16, 2010 will be entitled to carry one free check-in bag of 23 kgs. A second bag will be permitted at a charge of USD 50 Ex US, CAD 50 Ex CA and EUR 50 Ex Europe within the acceptable size and limitations. The charges for any additional baggage will be as per the existing excess baggage policy.

Tickets already issued prior to September 16, 2010 will be entitled to two bags at no charge within the acceptable size and weight limitations, irrespective of date of travel.

Exceptions:

JetPrivilege Platinum, JetPrivilege Gold, JetPrivilege Silver members traveling in economy class.

Guests upgraded using JetPrivilege vouchers or miles.
Sadi bhai,
Thanks for mentioning thr critical issue to us before boarding,

We will confirm the issue tmw both with travel agent n airlines.

Thanks....

evaponny

Sep 6, 2010
Visa Office......
sing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
dear apo,

did you get 2nd AOR or any upget from cic.Would you please reply me.

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
@ BDSkilled, Ripon243,Goal

Let us know ur latest news...

swapnochary

zaman123

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Dear All, i am new in this forum. Can i have one opportunity to know others of this forum. can we get another get together meeting ?

Regards, ;D
zaman

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
read the back pages.

arlnr

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009
Doc's Request.
June2009
Nomination.....
July 2009
AOR Received.
July 2009
IELTS Request
August 2009
File Transfer...
In process Since March 11 2010
Med's Request
Feb 8 2012
Med's Done....
March 27 2012 and received April 2 2012
Interview........
November 29 2011
Passport Req..
May 28 2012
Sohel, BDskilled,Ripon, Goal

We r waiting.................................................................

arlnr

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
arlnr said:
Sohel, BDskilled,Ripon, Goal

We r waiting.................................................................

arlnr
Goal, Ripon243, BDSkilled and Sohail Chowdhury have completed the landing procedure smoothly today.

Hope they will be here soon to share their experience with us.

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Dear ALL,

Yesterday we have arrived in Toronto, Canada very Smoothly. ZIA airport is OK. No prob with the higher amount so dont need to be afraid ever for such cases. we were carried by JET- AIR CANADA, Dhaka-Bombay-London-Toronto Route. We enjoyed our journey very much as we were 8 members. But its a long long journey. Bored with London Airport as their security checks is very tight. But everything is perfectly ok.

Immigration process in CA is wonderfull. we were just like a family. one carried my Luggage another carring my baby & its full of fun even the immigration officer was astonoshed to see such group. it takes only 40 min to complete. No B4 List asked to see only in my part my immigration officer asked me to show the fund. Customs is OK.

Lastly please dont be afraid of the weather bcoz yesterday it was -3 cel. But it seems OK. I have seen children were playing with the snow & I understand they make their weather fun.

Just my Advice dont be panic. Those who got MEd request they will get VISA Insallah & dont be tensed with the Immigration process in CA. Only you can do is b4 leaving country love & pass as much time with your parents & beloved one's. The only thing you will miss is their love affection & ............

Pray for us Only.

Ahad

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear BDskilled and all other Bangladeshi brothers

hopefully things will be fine over there. all the best wishes forever with you.
if we were there, hopefully we will join with you. and hopefully we will extend all helping hands for each others.
best of luck
imu