+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GET STUDENT VISA IN CANADA

Oct 3, 2022
Hello
I did BBA (Hons.) 4 years and MBA 2 years majors in Marketing and minor in Human Resource Management. from my hometown (Pakistan). Now further I want to continue my education in Canada to get admission in MSC / MPhil Program in Canada.
So I can get admission in Canada or not? The consultant which I met, they all said that now I can't get admission in Canada as I had already did the Masters. But in Masters (MBA) there was only course work. There was no project base or thesis in my MBA. So I think that MS Program in Canada will be better option for me that will also help me to get Job there and for my PhD also.
So my main question is that is immigration department will allow me to do so and give me visa of Canada and meanwhile I can get admission in Canadian Universities for my MS Program or not?

BBA Hons. 2014 - 2018
MBA 2018 - 2020
Job: 2017 - Present

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello
I did BBA (Hons.) 4 years and MBA 2 years majors in Marketing and minor in Human Resource Management. from my hometown (Pakistan). Now further I want to continue my education in Canada to get admission in MSC / MPhil Program in Canada.
So I can get admission in Canada or not? The consultant which I met, they all said that now I can't get admission in Canada as I had already did the Masters. But in Masters (MBA) there was only course work. There was no project base or thesis in my MBA. So I think that MS Program in Canada will be better option for me that will also help me to get Job there and for my PhD also.
So my main question is that is immigration department will allow me to do so and give me visa of Canada and meanwhile I can get admission in Canadian Universities for my MS Program or not?

BBA Hons. 2014 - 2018
MBA 2018 - 2020
Job: 2017 - Present
You can get admission to a univeristy for a Masters program if you have the marks and are eligible. Each school has different admission requirements. You need to do your own research of what programs you are eligible for.

Whether you get a study permit depends on whether you can prove education and career advancement to justify the costs of a program. You need to show that spending all that money on a Canadian masters will give you a much higher paying job in your home country than you have now with a MBA. Most MBAs aren’t thesis based. You need to show the funds and ties to home country, and job opportunities in your home country.

Oct 3, 2022
Yes thank
You can get admission to a univeristy for a Masters program if you have the marks and are eligible. Each school has different admission requirements. You need to do your own research of what programs you are eligible for.

Whether you get a study permit depends on whether you can prove education and career advancement to justify the costs of a program. You need to show that spending all that money on a Canadian masters will give you a much higher paying job in your home country than you have now with a MBA. Most MBAs aren’t thesis based. You need to show the funds and ties to home country, and job opportunities in your home country.
yo

Oct 3, 2022
Thankyou
I want to get job also there in Canada
Is there any possibilities that after doing my MS then i will be able to get job there??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thankyou
I want to get job also there in Canada
Is there any possibilities that after doing my MS then i will be able to get job there??
To get a study permit, you need to show career/education advancement in your home country. A study permit is a temporary visa, not PR. Whether you get a job after your MS will depend on your experience as you are competing for jobs with Canadians and PRs.

Oct 3, 2022
To get a study permit, you need to show career/education advancement in your home country. A study permit is a temporary visa, not PR. Whether you get a job after your MS will depend on your experience as you are competing for jobs with Canadians and PRs.
After student visa of 1.5 or 2 years then for how many years we can get work permit there?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
After student visa of 1.5 or 2 years then for how many years we can get work permit there?
Depnds on program and length. You must be full-time through program but if eligible will get a 1, 2, or 3 year PGWP. So most likely 2 or 3. FYI- if you do a masters and don‘t have experience in the field especially Canadian work experience, you may not get a job in your field. Many people come and don’t get jobs in their field. You need NOC A, B or 0 work experience. Also the Express Entry program will change within the next few years.