+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get a passport back from Etobicoke office

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Hi guys, decided to create a separate thread for that.
Who has experience getting back a passport from Etobicoke IRCC office during COVID?
Ive been there today, they told me that they don't give passports back during covid and I have to wait. I have to travel to Gulf countries because of my work, and they don't accept Refugee travel documents that's why I need a passport.

Anybody has experience getting seized passports from them?
Thanks

Reactions: maozh

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Who has experience getting back a passport from Etobicoke IRCC office during COVID?
Ive been there today, they told me that they don't give passports back during covid and I have to wait. I have to travel to Gulf countries because of my work, and they don't accept Refugee travel documents that's why I need a passport.

Thanks
There is a major thread dealing with this already.

Fpas

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019

Thanks
Hi! If your passport was seized in the Etobicoke office. You have to write a letter requesting the passport with your information and take the letter to the Canada Border Service office, address: 6900 airport road, Mississauga, ON. They will contact you in 2 days to give you the passport at the same office. I did all this in person. Very easy.

Madam322

Feb 26, 2020
Hi! If your passport was seized in the Etobicoke office. You have to write a letter requesting the passport with your information and take the letter to the Canada Border Service office, address: 6900 airport road, Mississauga, ON. They will contact you in 2 days to give you the passport at the same office. I did all this in person. Very easy.
I went there today but they refused and told me that they don’t have our files and they asked I only can contact with Etobicoke office.

LandofLivingSkies

Star Member
Sep 11, 2021

Thanks
Any luck with your passport yet? Did you receive it or get guidelines on how to get it?

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Any luck with your passport yet? Did you receive it or get guidelines on how to get it?
Hi
Send a letter to Etobicoke ircc and they will schedule an appointment to collect your seized identity. If you made a claim at a poe- you can go to cbsa 6900 airport rd
Any day to collect it

LandofLivingSkies

Star Member
Sep 11, 2021
Hi
Send a letter to Etobicoke ircc and they will schedule an appointment to collect your seized identity. If you made a claim at a poe- you can go to cbsa 6900 airport rd
Any day to collect it
Yes claim was at PoE and went to 6900 airport road, but they asked me to fill the "Request of Service" form and submitted it back in July 2021, but still didn't get the call yet, now I moved to another province, so I don't know, when they will call me !!!

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Yes claim was at PoE and went to 6900 airport road, but they asked me to fill the "Request of Service" form and submitted it back in July 2021, but still didn't get the call yet, now I moved to another province, so I don't know, when they will call me !!!
I was there this morning with my friend , and they gave her a passport back within 20 minutes. They didn’t even ask why she needs it . Try to send them a regular post with your request

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Hi friends,
I got my eCoPR today ,
Now I want to get my passport back I submitted in Etobicoke office 2 during my refugee case filling.
Please help

Reactions: Tamiou