+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

german visa on rtd

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
i am concerned regarding traveling as Germany is on arrival on rtd what sort of questions should I expect or to documents to show to german immigration??

Rafffff

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
I flew to Egypt through Germany two weeks ago, I had a layover of 10 hours so I decided to leave the airport and explore the country. At the customs, the officer asked me how long I’m intending to stay in Germany and immediately stamped the passport so I could enter the country. Very smooth and with absolutely no problems.

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
I flew to Egypt through Germany two weeks ago, I had a layover of 10 hours so I decided to leave the airport and explore the country. At the customs, the officer asked me how long I’m intending to stay in Germany and immediately stamped the passport so I could enter the country. Very smooth and with absolutely no problems.
were you traveling on rtd or any other nationality passport

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
were you traveling on rtd or any other nationality passport
Wasn’t travelling myself but Germany is the big destination for RTD holders wanting to go to Western Europe because they accept RTD. Lots of posts on the forum from others who have visited Germany using their RTD. You can not use your passport. You likely don’t have it in your possession but if you do leave it in Canada.

Biochemist

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Did you need a visa for egypt?? did they accept RTD, or based on nationality?