+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

German PCC Query for PR Application - ITA - Need Processing Times - 24th July 2021

walterwhite_7

Jul 24, 2021
Hey Guys,

Could anyone who has applied for German PCC from outside Germany recently, give me your timeline, process, and similar experiences with couriers? Would be helpful for me to understand the different steps and issues you guys had. My application courier sent from Ethiopia to Germany has been delivered according to DHL tracking, but the officer from Germany says that they do not see an entry list in their database about my application being received. I'm a bit concerned. Do let me know Thanks in Advance!

walterwhite_7

Jul 24, 2021
Some context:

I have been in contact with one of the officers from the German office and gave her an update over email ( BZR.International@bfj.bund.de ) that my courier was delivered to the Bundesjsutizamt. She replied to me on 20th July saying the following

The fee of € 13 has already been credited to our account. We currently need up to 4 weeks to issue certificates of good conduct. Since there is no entry list here, I cannot send you a confirmation of receipt of your application.

DHL Ethiopia office has also confirmed that the delivery has been done and a person named "Bork" has picked it up. So, I'm a bit concerned about my courier not being received or whether there is a delay between the office receiving the courier and an entry being made in their database for PCC.

sripradheep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Some context:

I have been in contact with one of the officers from the German office and gave her an update over email ( BZR.International@bfj.bund.de ) that my courier was delivered to the Bundesjsutizamt. She replied to me on 20th July saying the following

The fee of € 13 has already been credited to our account. We currently need up to 4 weeks to issue certificates of good conduct. Since there is no entry list here, I cannot send you a confirmation of receipt of your application.

DHL Ethiopia office has also confirmed that the delivery has been done and a person named "Bork" has picked it up. So, I'm a bit concerned about my courier not being received or whether there is a delay between the office receiving the courier and an entry being made in their database for PCC.
Hi,
Did you sent the return envelope along with the DHL or the Germany embassy will send by their own.

KSRTC

Jul 9, 2021
Sent through DHL, received by Justizamt on NOV 2nd, emailed them for confirmation on NOV 9th, got reply within a day saying that 13€ has been received but they don't have the option of confirming that the application has been received, asked my brother who is in germany to contact by phone. Very helpful staff, they have mentioned though there is no way of confirming the application has been received but if the DHL has sent a confirmation that it has been received by Justizamt then do not worry the application has been received and will take around 2 to 3 weeks.

They also mentioned that applications received on day 1 will usually start processing in a week. Had given my brothers address for them to deliver it. Received the PCC on Nov 12th by post

walterwhite_7

Jul 24, 2021
Hi,
Did you sent the return envelope along with the DHL or the Germany embassy will send by their own.
Sorry about the late reply. I received my German PCC properly. So, didn't check this thread. But I did not send any return envelope along with DHL to Germany. German embassy sent it on their own to a friend's address in Germany. I will give more details in the reply to the next reply by KSRTC

walterwhite_7

Jul 24, 2021
Sent through DHL, received by Justizamt on NOV 2nd, emailed them for confirmation on NOV 9th, got reply within a day saying that 13€ has been received but they don't have the option of confirming that the application has been received, asked my brother who is in germany to contact by phone. Very helpful staff, they have mentioned though there is no way of confirming the application has been received but if the DHL has sent a confirmation that it has been received by Justizamt then do not worry the application has been received and will take around 2 to 3 weeks.

They also mentioned that applications received on day 1 will usually start processing in a week. Had given my brothers address for them to deliver it. Received the PCC on Nov 12th by post
That's great. Amazing that you had such a quick response. For me, I knew in Ethiopia it would take months to get that courier, so I gave a Munich friend's address. That PCC was lost and never received in Munich. So, I had multiple friends contact them and just to be on the safe side, I sent 3 other PCC application couriers to Germany - 1) To be delivered at a Berlin friend's address 2) To be delivered in USA address 3) To be delivered in Canada address. I later received PCC certificates to Berlin address in 2 weeks and Canada and USA addresses in 3 weeks time. Haha. Way too much panic and way too many applications. But 3 out of 4 worked out properly, though it took 2-4 weeks of time.