+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Georgian College BIG data analytics september intake

anoop99

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
i am an IT professional from india, i would like to know some admission information for BIG DATA ANALYTICS september intake.

I spoke to my indian Agents who had great expereince in assisting in admissions regarding this program, they dont have any update regarding september intake.

Actually in their agency portals this program is still not active for september intake and still not open for september. But i have contacted georgian college admission dept. they told me that this program status is open and we are accepting applications for september intake.

I am confused, worried and have no clue about this, i missed may intake because of this issue. can any one has any update regarding this course please update!!!

TIA!!!

FaheemSamol

Mar 15, 2018
I am too facing the same dilemma. I am in touch with the IDP ahmedabad office agents and they inform that the course at georgian is yet to open. however when i look at the Ontario Colleges portal i see that it is open and we can apply. i have no idea who to trust and am running out of patience.I guess i will wait a couple of days and then proceed to apply on my own from ontario colleges portal. Meanwhile if there is anyone who got an offer from georgian college or know someone who might have got it for SEPTEMBER 18 intake leave a reply down.

anoop99

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
I am too facing the same dilemma. I am in touch with the IDP ahmedabad office agents and they inform that the course at georgian is yet to open. however when i look at the Ontario Colleges portal i see that it is open and we can apply. i have no idea who to trust and am running out of patience.I guess i will wait a couple of days and then proceed to apply on my own from ontario colleges portal. Meanwhile if there is anyone who got an offer from georgian college or know someone who might have got it for SEPTEMBER 18 intake leave a reply down.
hey i have got an update from georgian regional manager that it will open in april firstweek for indian students.. it is opened for other countries. :)

FaheemSamol

Mar 15, 2018
hey i have got an update from georgian regional manager that it will open in april firstweek for indian students.. it is opened for other countries. :)
oh okay...Thanks for the follow up..Do leave a reply as soon as you know that it has opened for indian students..if i come to know first i'll do the same..

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
thanks @anoop99 for the info.I'm also waiting for them to open for this course.It would be of great help if you people can update as soon as u apply.

Last edited:

Meheruna

Jun 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have got admitted to this program which starts on Sept, 2018. Now waiting for my study permit from Bangladesh.

eldhokurian

Jul 1, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have been trying to enroll in this program from last may intake. But nothing has shown light till now.
Has any got their foot into it for this September..?!
When does the admission process for Jan starts...?!

Priyangka

Mar 29, 2019
Hi, i would like to know if any of u got admit i'm trying to join sept 19 and would like to know how is bigdata course in georgian .. just to know about ur experience