+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

George Brown vs. Seneca vs. Humber for HR Management 1-year Grad. Certificate

Aug 2, 2016
Could anyone please give me some information regarding the best option among these three for Human resource management 1-year Graduate Certificate? Please give justifications for your answers too.
Thanks in advance.

P.S. I already have offers from Humber and GBC for Jan'17 intake, and waiting for a decision from Seneca.

Rohan89

Mar 5, 2016
Hi,
I am starting my course in George brown in Jan. It will be cool to connect with you if you select Gbc. I Have heard that gbc is a really good college and has tie ups with big cos.
Thanks,
Rohan

Islanders

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
sheetal.sharma said:
Could anyone please give me some information regarding the best option among these three for Human resource management 1-year Graduate Certificate? Please give justifications for your answers too.
Thanks in advance.

P.S. I already have offers from Humber and GBC for Jan'17 intake, and waiting for a decision from Seneca.
[/quote

Hi, a little advise from me; I studied at Humber College graduated in HRM, the same course you are planning to take. The course is okay, got a good internship place. But my question is; are you planning to stay in canada or leave the country after course?? If u r planning to stay and get PR in this country, DO NOT study HR, the reasons are; in Toronto you won't (maybe you can but with a little possibilty) get employer will hire you as an HR, so you cannot get experience in the same field to apply residency. And with one year work permit after study it is very tight time looking for a job. I have to move to small province and working in a totally diff field
and need LMIA. But not many company will provide LMIA. Its about luncky!!.
My suggestion, study in cullinary program, tourism or hospitality. So you can work in the restaurant which mostly hire foreigner then you can apply for residency.

But if u r planning to go back home, then its okay!.

Good luck

rach01

Jan 13, 2018
hey i am in same dilemma
Thanks in advance.

could you help me with the college? which is the best out of these three and how are their co-op?
also, am i too late in this conversation? :p

randybonns

Jul 5, 2019
mbastudent said:
What is the best college for a student who wants an MBA degree? I'm from Brazil and I haven't finished my online degree yet, but still I'm planning to transfer to Seneca or George Brown.. Not sure yet, because I have an essay service transfer college applications to fill in.
What would you recommend: Seneca, George Brown or any other uni? Thanks.
Hi, I would say Humber is rather popular among those who choose HR and business, but Seneca is the easiest college for a transfer student. Have you considered Niagara College in Welland?