+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

George Brown College Strategic Relationship Marketing January 2015!

Ankitsamyal

Aug 31, 2014
Hi Bharat,

I have also applied for the same course for January 15 intake. I have got the offer letter from GBC and have applied for the GIC.

I will get in touch with you on WhatsApp.

Cheers
Ankit Samyal

Biaoliu

Sep 9, 2014
Hi Ankit,

I got into the same program with you guys, just wondering what is GIC? I am from China and live in Toronto now.

BharatJain

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Biaoliu said:
Hi Ankit,

I got into the same program with you guys, just wondering what is GIC? I am from China and live in Toronto now.
Hello there!

The GIC is a guaranteed investment certificate of $10000 which shows that you jab enough money to live in canada for a year. I dont think it's mandatory in your case.

Cheers,
Bharat

Biaoliu

Sep 9, 2014
Hi Bharat! Thanks for the prompt reply, yup I think I don't need that since it is not mentioned anywhere in my admission letter.

BharatJain

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Biaoliu said:
Hi Bharat! Thanks for the prompt reply, yup I think I don't need that since it is not mentioned anywhere in my admission letter.
Hello,

It isn't really mentioned on my offer letter as well but I needed it for visa purposes. Are you taking up the course?

Biaoliu

Sep 9, 2014
Yes I accepted the offer today and will be starting applying for study permit this following week. I have been a bit confused where to apply since I am in Toronto now, and then I learned that I probably need to apply through LA VAC. I will let you know if they have this GIC thing required.

Biao

canadabound2015

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
I cant believe gettting admission is this slow for Gbc

BharatJain

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Biaoliu said:
Yes I accepted the offer today and will be starting applying for study permit this following week. I have been a bit confused where to apply since I am in Toronto now, and then I learned that I probably need to apply through LA VAC. I will let you know if they have this GIC thing required.

Biao
Ok, keep us posted here. Good luck!

canadabound2015

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Interview........
N/A

Ankitsamyal

Aug 31, 2014
Hi Biao, how are you doing? Sorry for the late reply. Bharat has already told you about GIC.

Have you taken admission in GBC?

Cheers!
Ankit

tejas.joshi

Oct 6, 2014
Hi , anyone applying for Information systems business analysis course jan 2015?
I've got admit and working towards procuring visa.

Biaoliu

Sep 9, 2014
Ankitsamyal said:
Hi Biao, how are you doing? Sorry for the late reply. Bharat has already told you about GIC.

Have you taken admission in GBC?

Cheers!
Ankit
Hi Ankit,

I am so sorry for the late update, this is my first time log-in in two months to just check in with you guys. Yes I got the Study Permit approved and LA asked for my passport and sent back a visa, so saved the trouble for me to apply for that in Beijing. I went back to China anyway and obtained study and work permit in Pearson. Things went well. Just a heads-up guys you will need a SIN number to work in Canada. Just go to a Service-Canada location and get it done for free.

Cheers and see ya all in Jan!