+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

George Brown College September 2019 intake

Nino_34

Oct 14, 2018
I have applied for GB since Jan.20 and made a follow up with the International School Representative a week after and they told me that for my application period, I might receive my LOA by end of February til 1st week of March so fingers crossed.

On the other note I have also sent my application with Canadore last Feb 1st and immediately got my LOA from them a week after but I have a payment deadline with them til feb 27.

Im still hoping for a positive outcome from George Brown though.

Laveena22

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
I have applied for GB since Jan.20 and made a follow up with the International School Representative a week after and they told me that for my application period, I might receive my LOA by end of February til 1st week of March so fingers crossed.

On the other note I have also sent my application with Canadore last Feb 1st and immediately got my LOA from them a week after but I have a payment deadline with them til feb 27.

Hi,

I have applied to George Brown College on 29th November, still waiting for their offer.
Have they started issuing offer letters for September 19 intake?

Dineshkar

Feb 10, 2019
They are still processing itseems..they might release offer letters from last week of Feb or from March for sure

Dineshkar

Feb 10, 2019
They are still processing itseems..they might release offer letters from last week of Feb or from March for sure

Nino_34

Oct 14, 2018
Hi,

I have applied to George Brown College on 29th November, still waiting for their offer.
Have they started issuing offer letters for September 19 intake?
Lest all be patient. I strongly feel that they will start distributing the LOAs by March whoever applied since Nov 2018 till current. The school representative I dealt with has been keeping a good word to me since 1st day on our email exchanges.

Although no guarantee yet, but lets hope for the better and be patient.

Janiu

Oct 11, 2018

Did u sent email to GB? Or call?

Seema81

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
2 students on FB GBC international page has got offer letter.one applied in deDecemb n got on Feb 1st.whats happening?