+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

George Brown College September 2019 intake

sakthivelrajan

Jan 31, 2019
Yes HUmber waitlisted, Sheridan LOA received , Conestoga- eligible but need to give some writeup, Algoquin: waiitng for LOA
Great ..Is any other college yet to open admission application or currently open for September2019 ? Also are u applying through agent ?

sakthivelrajan

Jan 31, 2019
which course u r applying?or applied?
I have applied for project management in gbc..looking to apply for construction management or project management .my agent is a mess ..I have cleared my belts back in last September..yet she missed out applying humber and telling stories that it didn open . Currently waiting for centennial and fanshawe to open

Janiu

Oct 11, 2018
I have applied for project management in gbc..looking to apply for construction management or project management .my agent is a mess ..I have cleared my belts back in last September..yet she missed out applying humber and telling stories that it didn open . Currently waiting for centennial and fanshawe to open
Do not rely on agent. They only wants to make money. They try to push us in lower class college to ensure high commission ..

Seema81

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
It's been so many days GBC started giving offer letters,but none received in any forum.do any of u guys know anyone who hsh received an offer from GBC?