+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Genuine email or not

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
- It's not showing any company information
- Mr Roy Williams wants to conduct a video call using his personal Hangouts email address
- Any words that revolve around urgency (when there's no need) are usually a red flag.
- I've never see a job interview process with a verification code.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Can anyone explain me how u said its fake
Use of non-company email address. Anything that you get from or to a free Gmail account is almost certainly a scam.
That's just for a start.

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hello
In regards to your Resume on www.bcjobs.ca that was forwarded to the company for the position of Customer Service/Administrative assistant Position.The Hiring Desk has reviewed your resume for the Position and we believe you have the required qualifications to proceed. Working hours are flexible. The starting pay rate is $26.00 /hr for this Position Following our newest online screening introduced, the interview session will commence online. I want you to setup a Google Hangout and if you have one, add Mr Roy Williams
the Hiring Manager and IM HIM on he ID Hangout ( rowillls2900@gmail.com ) asap for the interview and job briefing.
This is our first step to proceed further. he will be online waiting for you. Your verification code is ( ), this would serve as your identification number throughout the online hiring process. Your swift and timely response matters alot. We look forward to have you in our team.

Best Regards
In addition to many red flags in the step advanced in the email by those alleged recruiters, they would never show that much hurry in the hiring process. Should they contact you another time or you did have another email from them we would be happy to recommend ways to report them.

I would love for them to be prosecuted. This kind of organization do a lot of harm to immigrants and can lead them to fail the immigration process unwillingly.

Thanks for sharing.