+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Geniune doubt

jaisal

Aug 8, 2019
If i get accepted into a college like sheridan or centennial for the electronics program, is there a chance that i can upgrade to a computer program after a year or anytime in between?

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If i get accepted into a college like sheridan or centennial for the electronics program, is there a chance that i can upgrade to a computer program after a year or anytime in between?
You can change courses or college at any time after arriving CANADA. It all depends on the availability of the seats in the program- for the session being offered currently.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Why not get into a computer program directly? Switching will depend on your ability to get a new offer letter for the different course.

jaisal

Aug 8, 2019
Why not get into a computer program directly? Switching will depend on your ability to get a new offer letter for the different course.
I am not getting any computer programs cause i have 45% in maths also they're full.