+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Generic form,accidently applied under the wrong class

corsa17d

Sep 3, 2014
Good day Guys

I hope someone can give me some advice,I came over to Canada under the SINP nominee program and approved,I recently applied for permanent residency,

Idiot i am,i discover i select "other" (permit class holder) at question 1 on generic form, instead of "economic" (provincial nominee).

Have anyone made the same mistake?
If so:was the application returned?
Did CIO only asked to re submit the generic form?or what happend?

Any help will be appreciated.

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
corsa17d said:
Good day Guys

I hope someone can give me some advice,I came over to Canada under the SINP nominee program and approved,I recently applied for permanent residency,

Idiot i am,i discover i select "other" (permit class holder) at question 1 on generic form, instead of "economic" (provincial nominee).

hi, im also with the same problem, what happened to your papers now?

Leisha

Apr 14, 2016
I am in the same situation.
i just noticed that i put the wrong one,(I put Family instead of Economic and in sub-cathegory I put Grandparents/Parents for that was my bestfriend told me) But when i helped my other friend we founr out that there is a LCP live-in caregiver program in the choices).
What will I do?
Thanks for your time

colinle20

Jun 5, 2023
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
26-05-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
08-11-2023
Good day Guys

Hi there, any updates on this one? Thanks a lot

colinle20

Jun 5, 2023
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
26-05-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
08-11-2023
lol I know. I eventually request a withdrawal on the mistaken application and initiated a refund request. The money came back to my account in less than 30 minutes. Anyways, I already reapplied with the correct program and category. When requesting a withdrawal, make sure you've already attached a withdrawal letter and your receipt.

Reactions: YVR123

Siami

Mar 5, 2024
lol I know. I eventually request a withdrawal on the mistaken application and initiated a refund request. The money came back to my account in less than 30 minutes. Anyways, I already reapplied with the correct program and category. When requesting a withdrawal, make sure you've already attached a withdrawal letter and your receipt.
is this the only way? Could u not have submitted a ticket for them to change it from their side?
Can you walk me through the withdrawal? I paid my fee. I don’t see a return option.

Reactions: colinle20

colinle20

Jun 5, 2023
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....