+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Generic application form

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
Hi everyone, sorry to ask, im applying under CEC but i dont know what is the Program under which am applying? is that the same with the Category?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Chelsea091 said:
Hi everyone, sorry to ask, im applying under CEC but i dont know what is the Program under which am applying? is that the same with the Category?
Program: Economic
Category: Canadian Experience Class

Hope that helps.

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
iam_toby said:
Program: Economic
Category: Canadian Experience Class

Hope that helps.
Thank you so much :) toby... another question in number 5...Language preference: letter b. interview, i dont know what to put...can i put american sign language?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Chelsea091 said:
Thank you so much :) toby... another question in number 5...Language preference: letter b. interview, i dont know what to put...can i put american sign language?
Well in case you have to show up for an interview, what language do you want that interview to be in?
Put that language in that field. If you speak(?) 'American Sign Language' then yes, you may choose that.

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
iam_toby said:
Well in case you have to show up for an interview, what language do you want that interview to be in?
Put that language in that field. If you speak(?) 'American Sign Language' then yes, you may choose that.
Thank you again, really appreciate it...sorry again for my question

what is the difference of current occupation to intended occupation?

Thank you :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Chelsea091 said:
Thank you again, really appreciate it...sorry again for my question

what is the difference of current occupation to intended occupation?

Thank you :)
Current Occupation: What you are working right now.
Intended Occupation: What you want to do in the future.

I think. Lol. I put the same in both fields.

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
iam_toby said:
Current Occupation: What you are working right now.
Intended Occupation: What you want to do in the future.

I think. Lol. I put the same in both fields.
Hahaha...your right ill do the same, the form is asking me how many family members in the application, I'm wondering if I need to include my 7 months son which born here in canada...can you please advise me? thank you

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Chelsea091 said:
Hahaha...your right ill do the same, the form is asking me how many family members in the application, I'm wondering if I need to include my 7 months son which born here in canada...can you please advise me? thank you
From the instruction guide:

Indicate the total number of family members included in your application. This includes yourself and any family members, regardless of whether they intend to accompany you to Canada or not.

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
iam_toby said:
From the instruction guide:
Thank you so much, sorry if I have too many questions, the last question that i will ask is do i need to validate the form? because when the form asking me my current residency there is date from and to...I cant put the date on to because untill now im here and I can't validate it if I will not put date on it...please help me! thank you again toby

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
In the to field you can put the expiry date of your TRV or Work Permit. Or if you've already
left Canada, the day you left.

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
iam_toby said:
In the to field you can put the expiry date of your TRV or Work Permit. Or if you've already
left Canada, the day you left.
so i need to validate it? ok thank you so much again... ;)

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
iam_toby said:
You dont have to. It is recommended tho.

immigration office requested to processing your application, do i need to put ottawa processing center? sorry I confused, hope you understand, first time I sign it...sorry! thank u again ;D

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Chelsea091 said:
immigration office requested to processing your application, do i need to put ottawa processing center? sorry I confused, hope you understand, first time I sign it...sorry! thank u again ;D
CPP-O