+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

general stream PNP MANITOBA-edu points

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,
for general stream PNP MANITOBA...
I wanna know how many points will b alloted under education criteria..

B.Com degree of 3 years via regular college course
PG DIPLOMA OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS-1 year via regular college course
MCA(master of computer applications) degree of 1 year via correspondence course

thanks

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

MCA(master of computer applications) degree of 1 year via DISTANCE EDUCATION mode...
i wanna know whether DISTANCE EDUCATION mode(correspondence course) MCA will b counted or not for General stream Manitoba PNP points under edu factor?
Some agent said points of a degree under DISTANCE EDUCATION mode(correspondence course) are NOT counted for edu factor?

thanks

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POSITIVE said:
hi,

MCA(master of computer applications) degree of 1 year via DISTANCE EDUCATION mode...
i wanna know whether DISTANCE EDUCATION mode(correspondence course) MCA will b counted or not for General stream Manitoba PNP points under edu factor?
Some agent said points of a degree under DISTANCE EDUCATION mode(correspondence course) are NOT counted for edu factor?

thanks
sorry dear
i dont have any idea
u can consult a consultant about this or u can directly ask mpnp office about this.

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bro i know the pdf version of application kit of PNP Manitoba...but what i am asking is whether they allot any points for degree done via DISTANCE EDUCATION MODE?U r not following my point...In application kit they have mentioned points for PG degree but no mention of regular or DISTANCE EDU mode course....
Manitoba123 said:
as i have already told u that all the calculations of the points can be easily done through the pnp kit which can be download freely from net.
below is the kit for MPNP ..read all the pages with concentration and you can calculate all points there which mentions everything. Thank you

http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/en/pn/pnpkit0909.pdf

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POSITIVE said:
bro i know the pdf version of application kit of PNP Manitoba...but what i am asking is whether they allot any points for degree done via DISTANCE EDUCATION MODE?U r not following my point...In application kit they have mentioned points for PG degree but no mention of regular or DISTANCE EDU mode course....

I think they will consider the distance learning eduction. You should call their office on the number given in PNP kit, why are you wasting your time here man, just call em and get your points clarified.

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello
which place you hails from?

POSITIVE said: