+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

General IELTS

rehman_naveed

Mar 23, 2018
Hi all
I am applying for citizenship for my family in April 2018. I have given general ielts with required score and submitted with my PR application. Now I don't have proof to send with citizenship application. Please help should I give Celipp or attach my MBBS degree from Pakistan. I also did MRCP from Ireland.
Please advice

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi all
I am applying for citizenship for my family in April 2018. I have given general ielts with required score and submitted with my PR application. Now I don't have proof to send with citizenship application. Please help should I give Celipp or attach my MBBS degree from Pakistan. I also did MRCP from Ireland.
Please advice

1. A copy of the IELTs from your PR application is fine.

rehman_naveed

Mar 23, 2018
I don't have that proof now, that is my main question.
If I would have a copy of it , I will not post the question
Please reply

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi all
Please advice
People have submitted photocopies of their degrees and/or transcripts from universities back home, and those have been accepted. Previously, IRCC had a requirement where you had to get a letter from the university stating that the medium of instruction was English or French, in addition to the degree/transcript. I'm not sure if they would accept the application without it.

Does your degree state the medium was English ? Degree being printed in English does not always mean medium was also English.
Do you have a photocopy of your IELTS score sheet that you submitted for PR?

rehman_naveed

Mar 23, 2018
People have submitted photocopies of their degrees and/or transcripts from universities back home, and those have been accepted. Previously, IRCC had a requirement where you had to get a letter from the university stating that the medium of instruction was English or French, in addition to the degree/transcript. I'm not sure if they would accept the application without it.

Does your degree state the medium was English ? Degree being printed in English does not always mean medium was also English.
Do you have a photocopy of your IELTS score sheet that you submitted for PR?
Many thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I dont have even a copy of my IELTS test result which I submitted with my PR application. Looks like I hav to submit my application with my MBBS degree and my transcripts which does state that medium of instruction was English.
Thnaks