+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

General enquiry about Leaving Canada?

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
Hi,
I applied canada PR EE- CEC on March 5 th 2015 and also once I received AOR I applied BOWP..and also my employer in Edmonton applied LMIA don't know the processing times.

I've LMO valid work permit till May 17 th 2015..

Since I don't know whether cic going to come back on my pr and bowp applications by May 17th 2015.

What should I do?

If my employer provide LMIA before may 17 th I will straight away apply for it .

What are your thoughts on my situation ... Do I really leave my job and country since after may 17 th 2015 I don't have valid work permit.

Can you please guide me?

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even I'm in the same situation like you.... Hopefully we hear something soon from CIC ....

naga.msbi said:
Hi,
I applied canada PR EE- CEC on March 5 th 2015 and also once I received AOR I applied BOWP..and also my employer in Edmonton applied LMIA don't know the processing times.

Since I don't know whether cic going to come back on my pr and bowp applications by May 17th 2015.

What should I do?

If my employer provide LMIA before may 17 th I will straight away apply for it .

What are your thoughts on my situation ... Do I really leave my job and country since after may 17 th 2015 I don't have valid work permit.

Can you please guide me?

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:
Even I'm in the same situation like you.... Hopefully we hear something soon from CIC ....
Anyone in this forums please share you thoughts on this

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
naga.msbi said:
Hi,

What should I do?

Can you please guide me?
If you have proof like receipt that you applied for BOWP, LMIA, and PR you go on implied status until such time CIC send you a mail saying you have to stop working. So you can work on this base as long as it is for the same employer. We have had guys for 100 days on implied status without issues.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bud_weiser said:
If you have proof like receipt that you applied for BOWP, LMIA, and PR you go on implied status until such time CIC send you a mail saying you have to stop working. So you can work on this base as long as it is for the same employer. We have had guys for 100 days on implied status without issues.
Is there any CIC offical link ... where I can send it to my employer . so that he will get clear picture as my employer is Canadian he is not aware of the immigration issues.