+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

General Education and Employment Form

diahema

Aug 22, 2019
I am a Jamaican citizen working in china as a teacher, I am trying to complete a TRV application online, As I am not a citizen of China, and did not study in china nor do I have a chines national identification number. Do I still need to complete the General Education and Employment Form as ii is required for all resident

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
I am a Jamaican citizen working in china as a teacher, I am trying to complete a TRV application online, As I am not a citizen of China, and did not study in china nor do I have a chines national identification number. Do I still need to complete the General Education and Employment Form as ii is required for all resident
Are you referring to the Application For Visitor (Temporary Resident Visa) or IMM5257e?
The form ask questions about you and does not care about China.
Education refers to where you went to school and got your degree. Where you graduated.
Employment refers to where you worked for the past 10 years.
National ID is only applicable if you have it on your country. If none then answer No.
Example of countries that have National IDs are China, Singapore, Malaysia..etc

Morrison1986

May 5, 2021
Are you referring to the Application For Visitor (Temporary Resident Visa) or IMM5257e?
Education refers to where you went to school and got your degree. Where you graduated.
National ID is only applicable if you have it on
National ID is only applicable if you have it on your country. If none then answer No.
Example of countries that have National IDs are China, Singapore, Malaysia..etc
Hi, I am also in China experiencing the same problem that you had in 2019. How did you deal with the General education and employment form, It’s says it’s for Chinese residents only, I am also a resident but I am not Chinese. I am applying through Beijing