+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GENERAL BANKING OFFICER - NOC CODE

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Hey

What should be NOC for General Banking Officer?.. The main duties pertain to branch operations and 20% is sales targets.

Anyone working in this field please suggest the NOC.

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
aneelkanth said:
Your NOC is 6235
Have you applied through EE with this NOC? Current status of your EE?

I just checked NOC 6235 but only 30-40% things match my job.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haceeb said:
Have you applied through EE with this NOC? Current status of your EE?

I just checked NOC 6235 but only 30-40% things match my job.
Hi,

6235 is not general banking officer... it is financial executive NOC.

and there are multiple NOCs for banking profiles..

so you need to be very careful while chosing your NOC that matches with most of your job duties..

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
munjal said:
Hi,

6235 is not general banking officer... it is financial executive NOC.

and there are multiple NOCs for banking profiles..

so you need to be very careful while chosing your NOC that matches with most of your job duties..
Can you suggest which NOC pertain to Branch Banking Operatiions like Account opening, remittances, clearing, accounts, sale promotion, electronic banking channels.. etc

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Can you suggest which NOC pertain to Branch Banking Operatiions like Account opening, remittances, clearing, accounts, sale promotion, electronic banking channels.. etc
Hi there, one of my friends wants to join EE pool but he is confused about the NOC. He is an officer in a Bank and does exactly these roles that you have mentioned here. Please let us know which NOC you have chosen to show your work experience?
Waiting for your kind reply. Thanks

Chizzy2410

Mar 13, 2016
Can you suggest which NOC pertain to Branch Banking Operations like Account opening, remittances, clearing, accounts, sale promotion, electronic banking channels.. etc

SangitaSo

Jun 29, 2019
Hello,
Need your guidance.
I have done MBA in Finance.Worked for 2 years 6 months as Banker(Bank Officer) in one organization and will be completing 6 months working experience
as Financial Analyst in november(2019).
If my CLB is 9, Will it be counted as 3 years of work experience so as to calim 50 crs point and shall I apply for pr now or wait
for november and under which NOC shall I apply?

Last edited:

SHEFA 2021

Mar 31, 2021
Hi haceed
Saw ur post on general banking noc code. I worked for general banking too but 6235 seems to be mostly sales based..whereas general banking is not. Can you please suggest?