+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS under access of info : online fee problems

mustang72

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo (got transferred to Ottawa-pilot)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-sep-2011
AOR Received.
15-nov-2011
Med's Request
15-nov-2011
Med's Done....
16-nov-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-may-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-june-2012
LANDED..........
14-june-2012
hi guys, i am trying to get GCMS notes for my sister. I am in Canada so I will have to use access to info and pay $5. I went online paid the fees got the fees receipt. but the problem is, I have to fill the fee receipt. I have to fill following info.

Name: ?
Client date of birth: know what to fill
Clinet ID: know what to fill
address: ?
phone #:?

now, the problem is I dont know should I put my name, address, phone or applicant's name, address , phone? what I think is that applicants info (my sister) should go in client date of birth and client ID, and I should put my name, address, and phone # as I the one who is requesting the info. please give yours suggestions.

Supertramp048

Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 5, 2012 (federal)
Nomination.....
7 april, 2012
AOR Received.
june 20, 2012
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
not known
Med's Request
20 june, 2012
Med's Done....
26 june 2012,, In process June 24, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
September 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
i am in canada applicant
mustang72 said:
hi guys, i am trying to get GCMS notes for my sister. I am in Canada so I will have to use access to info and pay $5. I went online paid the fees got the fees receipt. but the problem is, I have to fill the fee receipt. I have to fill following info.

Name: ?
Client date of birth: know what to fill
Clinet ID: know what to fill
address: ?
phone #:?

now, the problem is I dont know should I put my name, address, phone or applicant's name, address , phone? what I think is that applicants info (my sister) should go in client date of birth and client ID, and I should put my name, address, and phone # as I the one who is requesting the info. please give yours suggestions.
I am 99% sure the address has to be a canadian address and so is the phone number......your sis needs to fill up a additional form to authorise you as a representative of her