GCMS shows they considered my work letter, job offer, nomination expiry

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

I ordered GCMS in Dec 25th, got it in January. The notes showed that they regarded my work letter for the TA "DOES NOT show a significant number of main job duties".

Indeed, the letter had no duties stated at all, that's because I just sent it as I had it. part time work in Canada under a study permit does not grant points anyway.

Of course I became nervous, and did negotiate with the HR here to provide one with duties. I obtained it and then sent it using fax WITH THE CONTRACT, then ordered new GCMS. The new GCMS, dated feb 1st, showed they received it and the receiving note says "Letter from Employer. Letter of Job Offer".

I never claimed any points for this work period. I am PNP inland. Did I get myself into trouble?

----Also, My PNP nomination expires in April. What if I preached the 6 months limit, and it expires? any idea if that's an issue?

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
wildemam said:
Hi guys

I ordered GCMS in Dec 25th, got it in January. The notes showed that they regarded my work letter for the TA "DOES NOT show a significant number of main job duties".

Indeed, the letter had no duties stated at all, that's because I just sent it as I had it. part time work in Canada under a study permit does not grant points anyway.

Of course I became nervous, and did negotiate with the HR here to provide one with duties. I obtained it and then sent it using fax WITH THE CONTRACT, then ordered new GCMS. The new GCMS, dated feb 1st, showed they received it and the receiving note says "Letter from Employer. Letter of Job Offer".

I never claimed any points for this work period. I am PNP inland. Did I get myself into trouble?

Part-time jobs before graduation (Canadian experience namely) are not considered. You are only assessed on work experience (0, A & B level) post graduation. I think you should be fine as long as you have provided them with an eligible reference letter that shows that you have 1 years experience after graduation (52 weeks & 1560 hrs).

----Also, My PNP nomination expires in April. What if I preached the 6 months limit, and it expires? any idea if that's an issue?
PNP Expiration date has no bearing after applying to CIC - PNP Certificate states that you should apply within 6 months of receiving approval; after that it doesn't matter. Example, paper based Applications take over 15 months to be process yet the PNP certificate is only valid for 6 motns. Absolutely nothing to worry about regarding this.