+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Do you guys see any additional line in your ECAS after uploading requested additional document? something like an statement saying that "we are reviewing your uploaded document" or at least saying the following: "we have received your document."
If yes, please let me know as I am worry for not having such a confirmation in my ecas !

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Do you guys see any additional line in your ECAS after uploading requested additional document? something like an statement saying that "we are reviewing your uploaded document" or at least saying the following: "we have received your document."
If yes, please let me know as I am worry for not having such a confirmation in my ecas !
Have you recently uploaded a document? If yes what’s the status in ECAS?

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Have you recently uploaded a document? If yes what’s the status in ECAS?
Although I uploaded the requested document about forty days ago, but there is no statement confirming this.
The last line in my ECAS is just asking me about the requested document to upload & the associated deadline for that,
That's all !
I mean no new line has added to this after uploading, is this normal? Do you guys have the same format in your ECAS?

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Although I uploaded the requested document about forty days ago, but there is no statement confirming this.
The last line in my ECAS is just asking me about the requested document to upload & the associated deadline for that,
That's all !
I mean no new line has added to this after uploading, is this normal? Do you guys have the same format in your ECAS?
When I uploaded my documents the status of ADR changed to “we are reviewing your additional documents “ and that hasn’t changed yet. I emailed LVO and they said that nothing to worry everything is ok. What’s the status of your ADR section?

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
When I uploaded my documents the status of ADR changed to “we are reviewing your additional documents “ and that hasn’t changed yet. I emailed LVO and they said that nothing to worry everything is ok. What’s the status of your ADR section?
Thank you for your reply. I think you are talking about your GCKey & I have the same statement as yours in my GCkey account, next to the ADR so that I am not worried about GCKey. But, what about your ECAS(online tool)? Have you seen any update there since your uploading date?

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Thank you for your reply. I think you are talking about your GCKey & I have the same statement as yours in my GCkey account, next to the ADR so that I am not worried about GCKey. But, what about your ECAS(online tool)? Have you seen any update there since your uploading date?
Bro I just checked..it was my first time using ECAS tool..but I couldn’t log in..can u please explain a little

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Bro I just checked..it was my first time using ECAS tool..but I couldn’t log in..can u please explain a little
Sure, in the identification type field select the option that is best convenient to you such as your application number(As you know, you can have this number from your GCKey account as it is written in a rectangle in the upper right sight of your account). Another option is your UCI. Anyhow, whatever you decide for, write it in the lower field, I mean "Identification number".
The rest is clear, your family name, date of birth & place of birth.
That's all.

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Sure, in the identification type field select the option that is best convenient to you such as your application number(As you know, you can have this number from your GCKey account as it is written in a rectangle in the upper right sight of your account). Another option is your UCI. Anyhow, whatever you decide for, write it in the lower field, I mean "Identification number".
The rest is clear, your family name, date of birth & place of birth.
That's all.
Bro I did enter everything but it says that it couldn’t find my file..i have applied online under FSW in January 2019 througj GCkey

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Bro I did enter everything but it says that it couldn’t find my file..i have applied online under FSW in January 2019 througj GCkey
There are two ways to check your application status online. You can:
Not all people who applied on paper can check their status through an online account.
Please take a look in the following links:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1222&top=3

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Not all people who applied on paper can check their status through an online account.
Thanks bro

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
You're welcome bro. So, if you succeed to log in your ECAS(online tool), do you see any update there since your uploading date?
Bro I didn’t log in..i am unable to log in.. i have tried with UCI number and also application number but it doesn’t work

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Then, I am sorry as I don't know more @faisalmf. Maybe it's not possible to use it for those who applied under FSW, it's better to check with peers.
what about others in this forum? Has anyone here seen any update in ECAS(online tool) since uploading date?

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Then, I am sorry as I don't know more @faisalmf. Maybe it's not possible to use it for those who applied under FSW, it's better to check with peers.
what about others in this forum? Has anyone here seen any update in ECAS(online tool) since uploading date?
Thanks

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I can't log into my ECAS. I called ircc ad all the agent could say was it's not important smh