+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
No my activity 1-3 are not blank..

Activity 4 and 5 are for me and my spouse both are blank for security.. Does this mean we r under SS ??
Is this a family sponsorship application or express entry ?
When did you submit your application and what is the status of your eligibility? Has this been passed or under review etc ? When was it passed ?

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Is this a family sponsorship application or express entry ?
When did you submit your application and what is the status of your eligibility? Has this been passed or under review etc ? When was it passed ?
Express entry
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Information sharing : complete
AOR 17th Sept 2018

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Express entry
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Information sharing : complete
AOR 17th Sept 2018
When was the eligibility passed (check the Notes there should be a date mentioned)
If the eligibility is passed beyond 2-3 months and your security is ongoing most likely it maybe that you will be in SS

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
I'm a Dec AOR with eligibility passed since May and since then my background checks are in process.

My file is at LVO and I'm now in 4th month of security. However, unlike others who are flagged for comprehensive security, I haven't received any ADR such as CV, Schedule A or any other information request for that matter. Is this normal? I haven't ordered CBSA notes but should I assume I'm in CSS? Any insights on what can i possibly expect? Thanks for your views in advance.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I'm a Dec AOR with eligibility passed since May and since then my background checks are in process.

My file is at LVO and I'm now in 4th month of security. However, unlike others who are flagged for comprehensive security, I haven't received any ADR such as CV, Schedule A or any other information request for that matter. Is this normal? I haven't ordered CBSA notes but should I assume I'm in CSS? Any insights on what can i possibly expect? Thanks for your views in advance.
Not everybody gets ADR. If your security is going beyond 2-3 months the passing of eligibility then it’s likely in SS

Reactions: Shahanastar

bubbly_87

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am from Pakistan and wish to apply for Saskatchewan Immigration Program-Express Entry. My 1 aunty and 3 first cousin are also living there.I got 7 overall IELTS band,By Profession I am doctor and did MBBS (05-years) and also completed M.Sc in Diabetes(2 years)

I wish to know about following: -

1. I am doctor done MBBS (5-years) and M.Sc(Diabetes) should I also verify Matric(Secondary School Certificate-10 Class) or Higher Secondary School Certificate (Intermediate-12 Class) from WES?????

2. Should I get ECA from any other body like ICAS,IQAS,ICES instead of WES, is it ok or not which body is most authentic?

3. I did Graduation and Masters from same Government University, most university officials reluctant to send seal envelope directly to WES ,if it is happened what should I do?

4. Should I apply for boths bodies for ECA like Medical Council of Canada & WES

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Got another Ghost this morning. Don't know if that would indicate any good news. Sign! Don't even want to call IRCC for "sorry the BC is in progress"

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

mulzi

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
April 2018 or 2019?
2019. Sorry for the typo.

I am waiting for next set of GCMS. The last ones were ordered end of May 2019 and it only shows 2 security activities under admissibility (me and wife).

LVO response on Aug 23:
"Please be advised, your file is currently undergoing necessary background checks. We are unable to provide you with a time frame as to when they will be complete. However, please note that no further action is required from you at this time. We will contact you once the checks are complete."

Eligibility was passed sometime in April (almost 6 months ago), so I am assuming I am in SS.

been frikking two years since i started the canadian immigration process. this sucks!

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks God, this time Call agent told a different story. Got to know that my SS is completed, and waiting for the final review of visa officer. Don't know when the last step can be done. Hopefully it will go smoothly.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Long time no post. How's everyone doing? Hang in there and don't lose hope. I held on and got it after more than 8 months! Just keep faith.
Thank you....today is day 238 for me so fingers crossed!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks God, this time Call agent told a different story. Got to know that my SS is completed, and waiting for the final review of visa officer. Don't know when the last step can be done. Hopefully it will go smoothly.
3-4 weeks max
And hope they send you a request for the interview because that’s a faster process and you get your landing done and apply for PR cards during same time you visit for the interview

Last edited:
Reactions: ghost023