+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

inyourheart

May 3, 2019
I really doubt they would be asking one to redo medicals if their SS was not complete. Say you submit new medicals now, and there's still another 6 months left for SS to be complete, what so they'll ask for a third remeds? It doesn't make any sense. If SS is still in progress, you won't get anything on your profile until complete.
In other words, your SS is complete. Take my words to the bank :D
Thank you for your kind words.
I do see most people who were requested a re-medical exam got their PPR within a month. However my case is a bit different, because I am an inland applicant, so my medical was automatically extended by the officer when it expired without requesting a re-medical... So I was worried maybe it's just a regular process regardless of SS in progress or completed...

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
Is there anyone who got their re-med done ? Just wanted to know tht in case anyone did do we have to submit anything online or the med ppl send themselves and how long does it take to update the status after re-med?
@legalfalcon
Got a request for re-med, will call the med center tomorrow and book an appointment. Can share some timeline if you're interested

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
From trend a place holder is created for you to submit proof of re meds. Just like when you got AOR. Then it usually takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 4 weeks to get PPR after you pass re-meds. From trends.
But no place holder was created for me and the med ppl dint give us anything to submit. The status has changed to action required on medicals so i was worried if those ppl had sent it or we have to do something ..

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
But no place holder was created for me and the med ppl dint give us anything to submit. The status has changed to action required on medicals so i was worried if those ppl had sent it or we have to do something ..
Send it by using CSE/Webform.
Clinic will update your medical result on Emedical system.
You do not need to do anything now, but to be sure just sent them a CSE and attached the information sheet. Tell them your IME number ( found on Medical sheet) and UCI number.

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Thank you for your kind words.
I do see most people who were requested a re-medical exam got their PPR within a month. However my case is a bit different, because I am an inland applicant, so my medical was automatically extended by the officer when it expired without requesting a re-medical... So I was worried maybe it's just a regular process regardless of SS in progress or completed...
It is complete. Nothing would happen on your profile if it was still in SS.

Pris

May 11, 2018
I really doubt they would be asking one to redo medicals if their SS was not complete. Say you submit new medicals now, and there's still another 6 months left for SS to be complete, what so they'll ask for a third remeds? It doesn't make any sense. If SS is still in progress, you won't get anything on your profile until complete.
In other words, your SS is complete. Take my words to the bank :D
Agree with that point. They usually ask for re-med when the application is about to be finalized

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
You do not need to do anything now, but to be sure just sent them a CSE and attached the information sheet. Tell them your IME number ( found on Medical sheet) and UCI number.
Thanks a lot! Yes will do tht

Reactions: annevn8

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Is there anyone who got their re-med done ? Just wanted to know tht in case anyone did do we have to submit anything online or the med ppl send themselves and how long does it take to update the status after re-med?
@legalfalcon
If you are asked for a re-med, you will have to submit the upfront sheet. In most cases there is a new upload window that will be there in your MyCIC account. If it is not there, there send it via CSE.

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
If you are asked for a re-med, you will have to submit the upfront sheet. In most cases there is a new upload window that will be there in your MyCIC account. If it is not there, there send it via CSE.
Thanks a lot for ur response but we dint get any sheet cuz they said this is not upfront its a request from their side. Today we visited the medical centre and they gave us a summary of our reports. I think we can upload them through CSE with the receipts

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
Thanks for the info. Had the same question re uploading new medicals