+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Security check is going on since may 7... Requested schedule A on Aug 18 and submitted on Aug 18. Don't know how long it will take to get PRR..

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hi All,

seems like I am the "youngest" SS applicant here. SS started in the beginning of August, just one line in GCMS as of now, due date beginning of September... After reading all 15 pages of this thread, I feel like I have to be prepared to let it go for a while...
AOR March 2017
BGC in progress July 2017
Criminality and eligibility Passed

Lets keep our fingers crossed and good luck to everybody!!!
nope that would be me. 15th Aug is my SS

Reactions: Lailina

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
are there any cases of rejection after SS? and if yes, what were the grounds?

I dont mind waiting, though it is not the most pleasant thing and I have also got plans, but it would be easier to wait if there is less possibility of being rejected after 6+months of SS...

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
are there any cases of rejection after SS? and if yes, what were the grounds?

I dont mind waiting, though it is not the most pleasant thing and I have also got plans, but it would be easier to wait if there is less possibility of being rejected after 6+months of SS...
During SS my eligibility changed from "Passed" to "Under review", so i guess anything can happen.

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
During SS my eligibility changed from "Passed" to "Under review", so i guess anything can happen.
:(ordering the third set of GCMS today... lets see what my Eligibility will show this time

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
GCMS notes has a sub-activity name Security Screening with status as Not started. This will have date and is not erased. That date is considered as your SS start date.
Hi
The below is my and spouses status on gcms, can you tell me if I am in ss or not.
Sub activity/Activity Type: security
New Value: Not started
Updated date: 2017/04/08

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AOR 19 Feb. Almost 7 months waiting for PPR.
My BG is NA since 24 May.
I have ordered my notes, but since my application is NA there nothing to see. Nothing in the "GROUP" section.

I wonder what does it mean that my application is almost 100 days in NOT APPLICABLE stage?

Is it under security screening? Is it under PNP Secure outstanding?

Is it possible that these security clearings are not even started?

Please someone give me some light.

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront

I have ordered my notes, but since my application is NA there nothing to see. Nothing in the "GROUP" section.

I wonder what does it mean that my application is almost 100 days in NOT APPLICABLE stage?

If under SS you can see that on latest activities.

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017

Your eligibility is under review right now. Sometimes it takes months to pass Eligibility. Once you pass that your Security will start and status will change to BGIP2. If you are not chosen for SS, then expect PPR within 1 week to 2 months. Else if you are selected for SS then you will have to wait between 6 to 18 months after BGIP2.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your eligibility is under review right now. Sometimes it takes months to pass Eligibility. Once you pass that your Security will start and status will change to BGIP2. If you are not chosen for SS, then expect PPR within 1 week to 2 months. Else if you are selected for SS then you will have to wait between 6 to 18 months after BGIP2.
This means that in this moment (considering the fact that my status is still NA) ordering GCMS notes wouldn`t show if I am selected for SS?

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
This means that in this moment (considering the fact that my status is still NA) ordering GCMS notes wouldn`t show if I am selected for SS?
depends on when the notes will be generated. But yes if you are still NA after the notes are generated, it will probably be the same.

Reactions: traveler982

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
depends on when the notes will be generated. But yes if you are still NA after the notes are generated, it will probably be the same.
Thank you.
I could see from your signature that you are stuck in NA2 since 13 Jul. Why is this delay for PNP applicants for?