+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
no they dont. they are just like GCMS notes but with all the hidden info shown (info hidden in GCMS due to SS)
But i dont think in my gcms notes info was hidden. It stated for my husband security type comprehensive security screening. And also it said updated on 14th nov. Does it mean security has started from 14 nov ?

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
But i dont think in my gcms notes info was hidden. It stated for my husband security type comprehensive security screening. And also it said updated on 14th nov. Does it mean security has started from 14 nov ?
the gcms notes i received had all my security info hidden, but in CBSA notes all my security info was shown mentioning SS start date of 2nd nov.

CIC doesnt provide reasons for putting a person in SS in any of the notes

Cherry01

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
the gcms notes i received had all my security info hidden, but in CBSA notes all my security info was shown mentioning SS start date of 2nd nov.

CIC doesnt provide reasons for putting a person in SS in any of the notes
They cant do tht :) but mostly its called discrimination based on ur nationality :)

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Got ADR on 8th April
Schedule A imm5669
Additional family info imm5406
Travel history
Height and eye colour
Passport bio page and stamped pages
Submitted on today

tahirnm

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
check under your Admissibilites section for the security information.
there you will find the SS info mentioned.
what is your nationality and when did you give Biometrics?
from what i know applicants from AOR with Aug 1st onwards were asked to give biometrics only
gcms notes security section was redacted and for CBSA notes I just got 1 page that says security in progress from 12th december due date was same as per gcms notes 10th Jan. That's all it said..

My AOR is 28th June, but they pulled my biometric results from when I originally came to Canada on study permit and its linked to my pr application...

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Got ADR on 8th April
Schedule A imm5669
Additional family info imm5406
Travel history
Height and eye colour
Passport bio page and stamped pages
Submitted on today
It is indeed progress. Your SS is probably complete. I know that the height and color ADR is a prerequisite for PPR in some LVOs. So pack your bags my friend and congratulations in advance!

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Hi, is there a pattern to who goes into SS. I hold an Indian passport but my travel history include Pakistan, Iraq, Yemen- all for 10-12 days one visit and then UAE and USA. What are the chances? Travel once to these countries could trigger?