+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Received an email for remedical in December 17 after being in SS for 7 months.
Remedical was passed in December 21. However I haven't received PPR yet.
Do you have any idea about the maximum waiting time it could take between remed and ppr email ?

Thank you,
We are in the same boat but they request RPRF fee in 7 december 2018 which i paid on same day, and my medical expird in 27 december 2018 still no remedical...:(

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Here is what I think. The officer in charge will get notified after 30 days to verify whether you have paid the fees, then he/ she will proceed with your file processing.
I sure hope you'll get remedical requet during this week as it's been 30 days now since the RPRF fee was requested.

Best of luck,

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Hi @Reykhan

Any update on your end mate?

Or are you bracing for filing mandamus? Its January already.
Hi mate, have you tried calling IRCC recently? I have been trying to call them from the last month or so on different timings starting from 8 AM. But for some reason when it comes to transferring the call to an agent it plays a message saying all their agents are busy and that the call can not be transferred. I really don't know what the F is going on. Also are you planning to file for the writ as well?

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Here is what I think. The officer in charge will get notified after 30 days to verify whether you have paid the fees, then he/ she will proceed with your file processing.
I sure hope you'll get remedical requet during this week as it's been 30 days now since the RPRF fee was requested.

Best of luck,
Thanks for usefull respones dear, i have 1 more Q, when they request RPRF or Remedical its means that background check has been completed ?

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Thanks for usefull respones dear, i have 1 more Q, when they request RPRF or Remedical its means that background check has been completed ?
I have asked this questions on many forums and Security screening groups on whatsapp, and yes remed is required after background check is completed.

Best of luck,

Reactions: Favour7 and annevn8

Mai86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Hi guys My AOR is 4 of June and it turned out according to the CbSA notes that my husband is on security screening since August. Our application is still under processing and I just to know whom to contact to check about completion of my husband’ SS

Reactions: annevn8

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Hi guys My AOR is 4 of June and it turned out according to the CbSA notes that my husband is on security screening since August. Our application is still under processing and I just to know whom to contact to check about completion of my husband’ SS
Hi Mai, it seems that people in SS order cbsa note once every two months to follow their security process. I guess that is the only. Since when you know that your husband is selected for ss?

Mai86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Hi Mai, it seems that people in SS order cbsa note once every two months to follow their security process. I guess that is the only. Since when you know that your husband is selected for ss?
Thank you for ur prompt response actually I received the CBSA notes back in November

Sobia younus

Oct 16, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone. My AOR is 27th July 2017 and my ss start date is 22 March 2018. I got remed request on 14th dec 2018 and got done with it on 17th dec. But after remed thr is no movement. Medical status in the application is still requested and no ppr. It’s been 23 days. How many days they take to pass remed? I’m so confused minister Ralph is saying that the security is under process, well thn why they sent remed :/

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
All of those who went into SS, would u like to share your activities on gcms. Mine are

Activity 1-4 blank
Activity 5 Security, field name: status, new value: -<blank>, old value <blank>.

Is my activity 1 probably “in progress by cbsa” or “recieved by cbsa”

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
All of those who went into SS, would u like to share your activities on gcms. Mine are

Activity 1-4 blank
Activity 5 Security, field name: status, new value: -<blank>, old value <blank>.

Is my activity 1 probably “in progress by cbsa” or “recieved by cbsa”
in Progress by CBSA