+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS says COPR but my account is not updated

arian_ghb

Jul 3, 2021
Hello everyone,

I'm in a peculiar situation!

Recently, I have received the GMCS Information Request (aka GCMS notes) with regards to our (me and my wife) application for the Express Entry program. In that report it is explicitly noted that we have passed all of our assessments successfully and our final result is "Approved". Moreover, Counterfoil and COPR documents were issued for us about 9 months ago.

All the while status in the aforementioned report is in stark inconsistency with the information provided in my online CIC profile. In my online profile I haven't received any status updates since September 10, 2020. Our last status is the successful review of our medical exams. No further information is given about our application status. In the past 9 months I wasn't aware of my real status nor have I received any updates via email.

The sheer difference between our real status and account information is extremely confusing and stressful for us. Considering that we only have 3 months left until COPR expiry (according to the GCMS report).

Has anybody experienced the same matter? What should I do?
Cheers.

Caramel005

Apr 2, 2021
Hello everyone,

I'm in a peculiar situation!

Recently, I have received the GMCS Information Request (aka GCMS notes) with regards to our (me and my wife) application for the Express Entry program. In that report it is explicitly noted that we have passed all of our assessments successfully and our final result is "Approved". Moreover, Counterfoil and COPR documents were issued for us about 9 months ago.

All the while status in the aforementioned report is in stark inconsistency with the information provided in my online CIC profile. In my online profile I haven't received any status updates since September 10, 2020. Our last status is the successful review of our medical exams. No further information is given about our application status. In the past 9 months I wasn't aware of my real status nor have I received any updates via email.

The sheer difference between our real status and account information is extremely confusing and stressful for us. Considering that we only have 3 months left until COPR expiry (according to the GCMS report).

Has anybody experienced the same matter? What should I do?
Cheers.
Wow, this is surprising. if you are not restricted from travel (it does not appear you are), you can send a 'Ready To Travel' email to your VO. I read of some people that did this last year and got PPR email. You can also search for such stories on the forum. You should be able to quote the GCMS information as the reason you are requesting your Visa be issued. 9 months post approval is a really ling time. Good luck.

arian_ghb

Jul 3, 2021
Wow, this is surprising. if you are not restricted from travel (it does not appear you are), you can send a 'Ready To Travel' email to your VO. I read of some people that did this last year and got PPR email. You can also search for such stories on the forum. You should be able to quote the GCMS information as the reason you are requesting your Visa be issued. 9 months post approval is a really ling time. Good luck.
Sorry for replying after such a long time. I've been really busy with my work and stuff. I have sent email to my VO twice (second time for folow-up) to no avail. Not a signle respone. It seems that they even didn't bother to open my emails (I have Mailtrack) let alone answering me. I really don't know what to do anymore. I've exhausted every option I've had and now I'm basically helpless and clueless.

Reactions: Caramel005