+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Questions/Concerns

mqc1986

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
United States
Hi Guys,

My AOR is Jan 26, 2018, I'm in FSW-Outland stream. The GCMS was ordered on April 10, 2018, and I have some questions/concerns about it:
1. Under the 'Activity' section, there are about 40 of them, but none of them has a 'Created Date/By' or 'Updated Date/By', the dates are all blank. Has anyone seen similar before?
2. Activity 'Criminality' is Passed in CIO, activity 'Selection-EE Econ' shows Recommended Passed in CPC-Ottawa, Medical Passed, '11.2-EE MI' shows Review Required, what does that mean?
3. Activity 'Security' shows Not Started. I know that 'Security not started' usually means security is actually in progress, but mine doesn't have a 'Created Date/By' or 'Updated Date/By', what does it really mean?
4. And I don't see any word regarding 'Security Screening'.

It's been 115 days since AOR, I'm really worried :(

Thanks guys!

afrinr30

Feb 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

My AOR is Jan 26, 2018, I'm in FSW-Outland stream. The GCMS was ordered on April 10, 2018, and I have some questions/concerns about it:
1. Under the 'Activity' section, there are about 40 of them, but none of them has a 'Created Date/By' or 'Updated Date/By', the dates are all blank. Has anyone seen similar before?
2. Activity 'Criminality' is Passed in CIO, activity 'Selection-EE Econ' shows Recommended Passed in CPC-Ottawa, Medical Passed, '11.2-EE MI' shows Review Required, what does that mean?
3. Activity 'Security' shows Not Started. I know that 'Security not started' usually means security is actually in progress, but mine doesn't have a 'Created Date/By' or 'Updated Date/By', what does it really mean?

Thanks guys!

I have same details in my notes as well. My AOR is Feb 11 2018.

Reactions: mqc1986

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi Guys,

Thanks guys!
1. That's how a GCMS notes will generally be. It will be filled once the section is done.
2. Initial Criminality and EE criteria check are done and recommended to be passed. Now it moves to the VO, who will take the next steps. Medical Passed, '11.2-EE MI' - Medical is passed.
3. It willnot have anything in the initial stages. As long as you don't see 'security screening', there is no worry.
Your GCMS notes is normal. There is nothing out of ordinary.

Reactions: mqc1986

mqc1986

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
United States
1. That's how a GCMS notes will generally be. It will be filled once the section is done.
2. Initial Criminality and EE criteria check are done and recommended to be passed. Now it moves to the VO, who will take the next steps. Medical Passed, '11.2-EE MI' - Medical is passed.
3. It willnot have anything in the initial stages. As long as you don't see 'security screening', there is no worry.
Your GCMS notes is normal. There is nothing out of ordinary.
Thank you!