+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - POF - review required for Average Balance

Oct 28, 2019
First of all, I sincerely thank you guys for helping out fellow wannabe Canadians,

I have got my GCMS notes, and in the summary notes it has been mentioned

"Review Required for Average Balance SBI India California."

Can I submit six months bank statement as a CSE?

If so, Do I need to submit the latest 6 months statements or the statements during the time I started the application?

Is it fine to upload documents via CSE based on the GCMS notes?

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
First of all, I sincerely thank you guys for helping out fellow wannabe Canadians,

If so, Do I need to submit the latest 6 months statements or the statements during the time I started the application?

I think what they are generally looking for is a letter from the bank on the bank letterhead that states the average balance of the last 6 months. Sometimes in the US they issue a letter for last 12 month average balance.

Oct 28, 2019
hmm, thanks for a prompt response. I did share that information when I submitted POF document.

I don't understand why GCMS notes say "Review Required for Average Balance". I thought may they want to see why my Average balance is XXX

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
would you mind sharing the details of what you did show? what was your average balance and was your bank balance quite variable over the given time period? any big transfers in and out etc?

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019

Hi i'm sorry i may not have anything to contribute but could you please confirm when you ordered this note?
I ordered in August and i am yet to receive it and there's been no update on my file. Jan AOR.

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
hmm, thanks for a prompt response. I did share that information when I submitted POF document.

I don't understand why GCMS notes say "Review Required for Average Balance". I thought may they want to see why my Average balance is XXX
Could be same in my case, balance was XX,XXX... POF is XXX,XXX by a huge difference. So we aded a LoE and added extra information that explained why the difference in balances.

Did you provide info to prove the difference in balances?

Oct 28, 2019
Could be same in my case, balance was XX,XXX... POF is XXX,XXX by a huge difference. So we aded a LoE and added extra information that explained why the difference in balances.

Did you provide info to prove the difference in balances?

Unfortunately I didn't ( I thought the difference was relatively less in terms of USD). I am going to attach a series of bank statements as a CSE.