+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes

inaya.i

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
When would be a good time to apply for GCMS notes? It is asking for file number and im not sure if file number is same as application number?

I recently received aor and gave biometrics + police certificate

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Its same. Your application number starts with G.
I don’t think its good time for you to apply for GCMC notes. You applied for pr just 5 months ago. Up to you.

Reactions: inaya.i

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
When would be a good time to apply for the notes then?
it is up to you, only costs $5 some people apply many times some people apply toward the 'end' of the timeline.
I applied for mine after I got my eligibility letter (towards the end) and it was helpful to see that my partner's application was sent to VO Delhi, that info sharing was done etc. as I did not have this information before and I got my P1, P2 emails soon after.
I applied for my partner's GCMS notes (overseas dependent) and tbh it does not say anything useful or enlightening lol, her application has been 26 months, est. time is 48 months or something.

inaya.i

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
it is up to you, only costs $5 some people apply many times some people apply toward the 'end' of the timeline.
I applied for mine after I got my eligibility letter (towards the end) and it was helpful to see that my partner's application was sent to VO Delhi, that info sharing was done etc. as I did not have this information before and I got my P1, P2 emails soon after.
I applied for my partner's GCMS notes (overseas dependent) and tbh it does not say anything useful or enlightening lol, her application has been 26 months, est. time is 48 months or something.
ok i will apply after eligibility letter i guess. Im not even sure what info they give or if it helps with expediting the process?