+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes

manumk@21

Dec 24, 2021
Hi, my friend who's a PR in Canada applied for GCMS notes for my student visa (after rejection). However, he didn't attach his proof of identify along with this application. Will this application be rejected?. In that case, can we submit a new request immediately without loosing time? It says at least 30 days are required for a reply to come. Somebody Please help. TIA

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, my friend who's a PR in Canada applied for GCMS notes for my student visa (after rejection). However, he didn't attach his proof of identify along with this application. Will this application be rejected?. In that case, can we submit a new request immediately without loosing time? It says at least 30 days are required for a reply to come. Somebody Please help. TIA
Reapply if you want. GCMS notes are taking around 60-90 days.

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
U missed an integral document. The main thing by which it can be ordered! Tell him to Reapply with the proof of canadian identity or PR.

Reactions: manumk@21

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
U missed an integral document. The main thing by which it can be ordered! Tell him to Reapply with the proof of canadian identity or PR.
Doesn’t the website say that if any document is missing from request, the ATIP / GCMS officer will contact to ask for it?

thefallenstar

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Melbourne, Australia
NOC Code......
I guess it won't affect your application. I received my GCMS notes in 37 days from IRCC and 49 days for CBSA. I applied through gcmsapply.com in November 2022. And I did not uploaded any documents I remeber.