+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021
I am applying for student visa.
I'm aware. The new portal is the same for both. The video is for visitor visa but the only difference between a study permit application and a visitor visa application on the new portal are extra questions on DLI, your program, and whether you have a GIC. Everything else is the same.

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Your visa officer who will access ur file, will have an access of ur file. Everything he will know bcoz on ur new application u will be mentioning u have 1 time visa rejected.and you can just clarify their points , u wil get ur documents

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
I got refused few months back even after having decent profile. I completed my +2 in 2020 with cbse board and managed to score 74%. My ielts band score are overall 7.5 not less than 6.5. The reason mentioned in refusal letter was wouldn't leave canada. So, i applied for gcms notes to get real reason, which was, "
Text: I have reviewed all the documentation provided for this application-1 have considered the clients education, the client's letter stating their reasons for study. Summary of key findings below: PA seeks to obtain a diploma at a Canadian college; No record of employment.
Study plan submitted is general and does not outline a clear career path for which such an
educational program would be of benefit or improve job prospects back home.
The applicant has failed to satisfy me that pursuing the selected program of study is reasonable given the high cost of international study in Canada when weighed against the potential
career/employment benefits after completion, and the local options available for similar studies. Therefore, I am not satisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in Canada who will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay. Application refused as per R216 (1) (b)."
Now my agent is suggesting me to justify these reasons in sop by mentioning gcms notes, while my friend is saying that mention of notes will put negative impact on my file.

What should I do? Is it ok to write about gcms in sop?

Also, what other points should i write to make my sop strong.

Please help me as i am genuinely really confused.
My wife was refused the first time and we ordered the GCMS notes (they took more than two months to arrive), and when she reapplied, she started her SOP addressing directly point by point the refusing arguments from the VO. For each argument the VO provided, she submitted counter arguments and evidence to support her case.

Her second application was approved so I'm positive that mentioning the comments from the GCMS notes in a new SOP should not be an issue.

Reactions: Navi Dhaliwal

Navi Dhaliwal

Jul 30, 2022
I have reapplied my study permit application by attaching ca report along with it. Even though my Ca report sums up to 1,28,15, 700 net worth, which includes home and agricultural land value (1,24,09, 675), gold ornaments (2,50,000) and cash assets ( 1,56,123). I have also attached my father's itr (7,48,350).

I want to ask if this makes my financial funds strong or week? As i saw many videos mentioning that one needs to show more liquid funds. I have attached my father's 1 year bank statement which had some 42,000 balance recently but total deposit is of 19,47, 382 and withdrawal 19,06,718. Except from this leftover money is cash in hand.

If anyone can solve this doubt. Please help me.