+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
My AOR 7th April -PNP inland(almost 8 months since applied PR)

I ordered GCMS notes on the 23rd Oct and still waiting. My spouse applied for his PGWP on 4th Aug its being 4 months still waiting. We haven't heard about our PR application since last July. I applied through a consultant.

Can you please comment as per your knowledge.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @legalfalcon

I ordered GCMS notes on the 23rd Oct and still waiting. My spouse applied for his PGWP on 4th Aug its being 4 months still waiting. We haven't heard about our PR application since last July. I applied through a consultant.

Delays are common - with the visa application process and the GCMS process as well. You could have had better outcomes with GCMS if it was requested from CBSA see https://bit.ly/34nuJPu

Reactions: RamSatt

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

If you received an acknowledgement letter from IRCC after the submission of your PGWP, you can continue working until a formal decision is made. Currently, all lines of business are experiencing delays. The average processing time for a WP is 106 days after it is received and the processing commences.

Also, the approval will be sent by postal mail and the WP will be issued to you. So check with your consultant what address was provided and if there has been any acknowledgement.

As regards GCMS notes, IRCC has been facing delays in the release of GCMS notes since 2019. Things have not changed. After a request is filed, the GCMS notes will be eventually released, however, the when, that cannot be determined.

At this juncture, you can place another request for your GCMS notes from CBSA. See https://bit.ly/32TkZ1x

petnaz

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

I had applied for GCMS notes on 10.9.2021. After 4 reminders and a formal complaint, I received it after 82 days, on 2.12.2021.

tully

Oct 5, 2020
If you received an acknowledgement letter from IRCC after the submission of your PGWP, you can continue working until a formal decision is made. Currently, all lines of business are experiencing delays. The average processing time for a WP is 106 days after it is received and the processing commences.

Also, the approval will be sent by postal mail and the WP will be issued to you. So check with your consultant what address was provided and if there has been any acknowledgement.

As regards GCMS notes, IRCC has been facing delays in the release of GCMS notes since 2019. Things have not changed. After a request is filed, the GCMS notes will be eventually released, however, the when, that cannot be determined.

At this juncture, you can place another request for your GCMS notes from CBSA. See https://bit.ly/32TkZ1x
Thanks for your comment. My understanding is why they dont issue PGWP as we have already applied for the PR and estimated processing time is reaching.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your comment. My understanding is why they dont issue PGWP as we have already applied for the PR and estimated processing time is reaching.
That is not true. Each application is processed on its own merits. You have to have legal status in Canada and just because your PR application is opening does not mean that your TR application will not be processed.

Only if the PR is approved and you receive a signed COPR, then all other TR applications that are pending or visas are revoked as you do not need them since your status is PR.

If what your say would be true, then what if the PR application is rejected and the TR application was never processed.

tully

Oct 5, 2020
That is not true. Each application is processed on its own merits. You have to have legal status in Canada and just because your PR application is opening does not mean that your TR application will not be processed.

Only if the PR is approved and you receive a signed COPR, then all other TR applications that are pending or visas are revoked as you do not need them since your status is PR.

If what your say would be true, then what if the PR application is rejected and the TR application was never processed.
Thanks. Make sense. I have no idea, My consultant who said that.

Jiggy128

Oct 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello
Got GSMC Notes Today's Which States as
Below.
Assessments:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medical:passed- Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

On the 3rd page it has regarding security
Can anyone please tell me what does it mean ?

GROUP NAME: 1
Created Date: 2020/05/12 13:10:33
Created By: TC01133
Updated Date: 2021/09/15 16:40:47
Updated By: AQ01168
Group#: 1-KLBAAPV
Name:: PNP 11.2 Met - Ready for Security
Type: PR - Temporary Processing

GSMC NOTES states (New)

GROUP NAME: 1
Created Date: 2020/05/12 13:10:33
Created By: TC01133
Updated Date: 2021/11/03 13:31:36
Updated By: LP6161
Group#: 1-KLBAAPV
Name:: PNP 11.2 Met
Type: PR - Temporary Processing

In Previous Notes there was nothing on Right corner of notes ,now on 3rd Page It's s.15 (1)
Can anyone whether My security has started or nop ,If yeah how long it will in Newnorm timeline ?
Each response will be appreciated

_macyxx

Sep 11, 2022
s.16(1)(c)
s.16(2)(c)
Hey guys can you please let me know what does it indicates when you get the above codes in gcms notes on the top right corner??
Please advise if you have any idea on this part....
Thanks
Hi did you receive your GCSM Notes? Can you pleaase share it