+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
I ordered on Oct 15th and haven’t received anything yet. I also got informed by the IRCC agent that ordering GCMS notes prolongs PR application. Is this true?
I read it has no impact, just like calling to check up on your application. If majority of people knew it prolonged your application, they won't order GCMS notes.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/does-gcms-note-delay-application-process-time.272469/#post-4082483

Last edited:

Maikeerang

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
I received the GCMS notes today. Only the information sharing has been updated. I also noticed that the status of biometrics is "poor quality". Worst comes to worst, I might have to repeat my biometrics! I do not know why SC has accepted a poor quality biometrics. I am really at the peak of my anxiety due to this. Anyone had the same situation?

Reactions: dgeorge

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
I received the GCMS notes today. Only the information sharing has been updated. I also noticed that the status of biometrics is "poor quality". Worst comes to worst, I might have to repeat my biometrics! I do not know why SC has accepted a poor quality biometrics. I am really at the peak of my anxiety due to this. Anyone had the same situation?
Same here buddy, same here

Karan1502

Jul 11, 2019
Hi, If you dont mind, I have a few queries around GCMS notes:

What is the status of your criminality and security displaying in GCMS?

When did you give your biometric test and which center. Or were you exempted from giving biometric?

When you say biometric is "Poor Quality", are you expecting a call again from SC to reschedule you for a biometric appointment?

Please advise on above

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
received my GCMS notes yesterday as well!

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
God!!! Am I they only one who applied on OCT 8 and still have not got the GCMS notes! Tired of waiting this year!
there are people waiting since september

Maikeerang

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hi, If you dont mind, I have a few queries around GCMS notes:

What is the status of your criminality and security displaying in GCMS?

When did you give your biometric test and which center. Or were you exempted from giving biometric?

When you say biometric is "Poor Quality", are you expecting a call again from SC to reschedule you for a biometric appointment?

Please advise on above
Hi.
Criminality is in progress. Security is blank but the agent I spoke with said it’s passed already.

i gave my biometrics at Whitby on Oct 14th.

i dont know if I should be expecting a call or not. the agent said to just wait if the VO wants new biometrics, which I hope not...