+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Hello! I ordered GCMS notes around couple of weeks ago and would really appreciate if someone can help me understand this. The note says "Satisfied to issue 2021/12/31 - R1 + WP Meds pending. (Pa appears to be currently residing in India and left USA on 2020/04) Therefore meds requested to date".

Some information: I have already received AIP. I applied for study permit and coop work permit (since working is an essential component of my degree). I guess "WP" in the note stands for "Work Permit" but what does "R1" mean?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Internal terminology. It could means many things.. like time minus co-op work permit or the time when the they issue sticker etc. You are good to go. Only Medicals are pending, it seems like.

Reactions: computerscience23

Rayfah

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hello! I ordered GCMS notes around couple of weeks ago and would really appreciate if someone can help me understand this. The note says "Satisfied to issue 2021/12/31 - R1 + WP Meds pending. (Pa appears to be currently residing in India and left USA on 2020/04) Therefore meds requested to date".

Some information: I have already received AIP. I applied for study permit and coop work permit (since working is an essential component of my degree). I guess "WP" in the note stands for "Work Permit" but what does "R1" mean?
Hi can I know when you applied for notes?

vngirl

Feb 28, 2020

So what is ur eligibility status right now under gcms?

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020

Hi!

Did you apply with a common law partner or a family member? Could be that. I just googled 'R1 GCMS meaning' and thats what it showed.
[LINK]

If you did, then I'd assume WP could either be an open work permit for your partner or for your co-op.

It's just a guess. I could be wrong.

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Hi!

Did you apply with a common law partner or a family member? Could be that. I just googled 'R1 GCMS meaning' and thats what it showed.
[LINK]

If you did, then I'd assume WP could either be an open work permit for your partner or for your co-op.

It's just a guess. I could be wrong.
Yeah I google this too and found the same thing as you. But I didn't apply for a common law partner or a family member. It looks like they mean something else.

Reactions: arkylz

dhwa0908

Jun 4, 2021

Hello,
I received my GCMS notes a few days ago. It says " satisfied to approve. pending meds." Should I be concerned? Can you please guide me?
I applied for a study permit on 14Aug 2020 and still, the decision is pending.
Can you please tell me after receiving notes what was the timeline that you received your study permit?
Please help me with this.