+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes

hisham1406

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
I wanted to ask when does the notes record start.

If I reject the ita, make changes in my Express entry profile, will that also be recorded or is it only after I submit the app and get thr e-apr?

hisham1406

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Ok so let me get this right.

If I reject ITA and then make some changes to app and re submit it and get an ITA again, there ie no track of it?

Also, second question, is it frowned upon if I reject ITA?

Thanks

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
The notes start only if you accept an ITA.. if you reject the ITA nothing will happen and it won't be recorded anywhere

hisham1406

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Ok i am sorry but I'm still confused.

I got the ITA. Started filling in the post ITA form etc. But now due to some reasons I will have to reject the ITA, make some changes to my express entry app and then again get in the pool.

My quesion is will it be recorded what changes i made from this ITA to the next one that I willget (assuming that I will)?

I am asking cuz I read once you recieve ITA your app gets frozen which they check with post ita app.

Thanks

hisham1406

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Ok i am sorry but I'm still confused.

I got the ITA. Started filling in the post ITA form etc. But now due to some reasons I will have to reject the ITA, make some changes to my express entry app and then again get in the pool.

My quesion is will it be recorded what changes i made from this ITA to the next one that I willget (assuming that I will)?

I am asking cuz I read once you recieve ITA your app gets frozen which they check with post ita app.

Thanks
Anyone?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Anyone here that will guide me how to apply for the Express Entry ...pls you are hardly welcome
Google “Express Entry Canada’”. Read through the process. No one can guide you. If you need that, then hire a licensed immigration consultant or lawyer to do the work for you.

Reactions: EscoBlades

akansha.1111

Nov 16, 2019
If you got an ITA, applied and it was rejected then yes, they have the information.
Hi, thanks for your reply. I got an ITA, did not respond to it and it got deleted and my profile also got deleted
Will there be any record in the GCMS, considering I did not apply ?