+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gcms notes

Dec 5, 2018
Hey all

Today I got notes
Written on last two pages that
Single male,26 years old,employed with ****since Feb 2016,I note that this company is owned by applicants father,requesting to attend **** forum in Vancouver BC.

The applicant makes moderate income,employer income not provided.i note that applicants previous TRV refusal was to visit to girlfriend in canada. Considering that he has strong ties to draw him to canada and the significant expense to go to Canada for a two days conference. Refused

I want to reapply with clarification. Pls help

Gaurav Kaushik

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Hey!!
How long does it take to get the GCMS notes and currently I'm residing in India and can you please tell me how to apply for the GCMS notes.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey all

Today I got notes
Written on last two pages that
Single male,26 years old,employed with ****since Feb 2016,I note that this company is owned by applicants father,requesting to attend **** forum in Vancouver BC.

The applicant makes moderate income,employer income not provided.i note that applicants previous TRV refusal was to visit to girlfriend in canada. Considering that he has strong ties to draw him to canada and the significant expense to go to Canada for a two days conference. Refused

I want to reapply with clarification. Pls help
First application: To meet your girlfriend
Second application: To attend a 2-day conference

Third application: Any new purpose of visit will indicate you are desperate to visit + will be a significant change in the purpose of visit + indicates you are likely to overstay

Factors that will work against an approval:
1. You are employed in a company owned by your dad.
2. Income is not good enough to pay for your visit + is not a financial incentive for you to return home
3. Income could not be verified