06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
hey there everyone !

Now i dont know if this is me .. but i cannot find a legit place to get my GCMS notes... can anyone help me out ... im a Canadian Citizen and im sponsoring my wife who is in Pakistan .. ive already been approved as Sponsor and we had applied back in 2014 .. here is what i see on the CIC web site when i put in the details

We received your application for permanent residence on December 10, 2014.
We started processing your application on July 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on December 1, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Medical results have been received.

after this nothing ... ive emailed CIC back with everything they requested and i got a reply back that they have received it and will get back to us. Since then nothing and its really really painful.

already emailed my MP and they had sent an email to IRCC and got a reply back that the normal processing time is 24month and they cant do anything till that time frame passes.

the other thing is the both my sons have already gotten their Proof of Canadian citizenship Certificate and my wife will send the docs for both their passports ...

just wondering if anyone can help out so at least i can know what is the status of my wifes application.

this is taking a heck of a long time and its just draining ... im thinking if i should apply for a visit visa for her in the meantime as i dont know how people can stay away from their loved ones for such a long time.

ive been away since nov 2015 so its already been a year ... went to see them not to long ago but still .. its not the same...

hope some one can help me out.

just need to know what information i need for GCMS notes and where to go .. i have just the Application number which starts with " F " and then number XXX XXX XXX

i have all the other info of my wife but would she have to sign anything ?

again hope i can get some help from anyone it would be highly appreciated.

thanks alot !

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp

Fill out the consent. She does Section A, scans and emails to you. You do Section C. Scan and submit via that link. If you submit it this way, submit under Priva y Act. There is no cost.

Edit: this one works if they refuse the PA request (because she isn't in Canada they could refuse): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp . Cost is $5.

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
profiler said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp

Fill out the consent. She does Section A, scans and emails to you. You do Section C. Scan and submit via that link. If you submit it this way, submit under Priva y Act. There is no cost.

Edit: this one works if they refuse the PA request (because she isn't in Canada they could refuse): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp . Cost is $5.
thanks alot ... what about section B ? wouldnt i need to fill that out as well ?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
knighthunter001 said:
thanks alot ... what about section B ? wouldnt i need to fill that out as well ?
She is the applicant. You are the representative.

BonManush

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2015, SA: 27-Nov-2015, AOR2: 01-Dec-2015
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2015
Med's Request
06-Jun-2016 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
06-Jun-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Jul-2016
LANDED..........
14-Aug-2016
Note: Personal information which belongs to an individual who is not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or currently living in Canada must be requested under the Access to Information Act.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Privacy act would release only your portion of the application. The link I've posted would give you more details from your wife's portion of the application process. There is a cost of $5

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
BonManush said:
Note: Personal information which belongs to an individual who is not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or currently living in Canada must be requested under the Access to Information Act.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Privacy act would release only your portion of the application. The link I've posted would give you more details from your wife's portion of the application process. There is a cost of $5
We have bee n able to get PA and Sponsor details from a Privacy Act request.

BonManush

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2015, SA: 27-Nov-2015, AOR2: 01-Dec-2015
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2015
Med's Request
06-Jun-2016 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
06-Jun-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Jul-2016
LANDED..........
14-Aug-2016
I have had ordered both in the past and the ATIP is the more detailed one that everyone is after. Not sure if they changed things since I last ordered them though.