+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

kanmi792000

Sep 24, 2011
Hi, what is your time line?
@legalfalcon

Hi admin,
I still haven't gotten PPR.
I just got my GCMS note to day and my criminality that was passed before now has changed back to "not started" and info sharing that was on "in progress" is showing complete now.

However, my Eligibility remain passed while medical had expired .

PLz should I be worried because I didn't expect my criminality to change to not started after it was passed .

Your kind response would be appreciated

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hi admin,
I still haven't gotten PPR.
I just got my GCMS note to day and my criminality that was passed before now has changed back to "not started" and info sharing that was on "in progress" is showing complete now.

However, my Eligibility remain passed while medical had expired .

PLz should I be worried because I didn't expect my criminality to change to not started after it was passed .

Your kind response would be appreciated
1. Criminality is based on the PCCs you submit as well as the biometrics you provide, which are evaluated by RCMP and the results are transferred to IRCC. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

This is why you will see two assessments, one for PCC that happens around R10 and then another one after the RCMP results are in.

kanmi792000

Sep 24, 2011
1. Criminality is based on the PCCs you submit as well as the biometrics you provide, which are evaluated by RCMP and the results are transferred to IRCC. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

This is why you will see two assessments, one for PCC that happens around R10 and then another one after the RCMP results are in.

Thank you for the prompt response but the question is, does it mean my PCC has expired if it was initially passed and now changed to not started in my new Note?

My AOR is August 2019.

I just wanted to know if its okay to changed to not started due to expiry.

EduSi

Jun 1, 2020
Hi admins especially @legalfalcon sorry for the repost. I would like to ask your opinions about my GCMS notes.

Kindly interpret my notes on GCMS:

Assessments:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Redacted
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Organized Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

PAPER FILE;

GROUP NAME:1
Group #:1-UTU0AT
Name: For Passport Request
Type: PR-Temporary Processing.

What does this means? kindly help me please? Thank you very much

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi admins especially @legalfalcon sorry for the repost. I would like to ask your opinions about my GCMS notes.

Kindly interpret my notes on GCMS:

Assessments:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Redacted
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Organized Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

PAPER FILE;

GROUP NAME:1
Group #:1-UTU0AT
Name: For Passport Request
Type: PR-Temporary Processing.

What does this means? kindly help me please? Thank you very much
see https://bit.ly/3DyI32P

Nabekhime

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
I have applied for GCMS notes on Aug 15. After two months I get a reply that says I have to submit consent form signed by my wife. I have sent the consent form today. Is any one knows how long will it take to get a reply?

cyrusthegreat

Mar 12, 2021
Today I received GCMS notes after 1.5 months. Here is the status of my application as per the notes:

AOR: 26 April, 2021
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In progress

When I went further into the notes, under EE Eligibility Assessment, the status is passed.
This is confusing to me because, on the second page of the notes where we get the status of all the assessments, the Eligibility has not started status.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
RC Code-9690
Office name - Ottawa IR

is this Ottawa case processing center or some other office?

jashan2099

Oct 21, 2021
Dear @legalfalcon , i applied for canada visa in march 2020 and waiting for PPR. I ordered GCMS AND received yesterday.It shows in final section -"approved" but in document issuance section , status - cancelled even i can see document no.

Could you please elaborate it.
Thanks

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi all,
I submitted my spouse documents for add-on to my pr file. I have ordered gcms notes after 5 months and below are my queries from gcms.
What is meant by "OVS DEP" in gcms notes?
Thank you

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi all,
I submitted my spouse documents for add-on to my pr file. I have ordered gcms notes after 5 months and below are my queries from gcms.
What is meant by "OVS DEP" in gcms notes?
Thank you
Most likely overseas dependent. Just an informed guess though.

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Most likely overseas dependent. Just an informed guess though.
Thanks for your reply!! After ovs dep. Its mentioned location: finalized and I already got my ecopr in aug and didn't receive my spouse ppr and her name is not added on my gckey account as well. Tried calling and sending webforms but all went trash no proper response from ircc