+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

Oct 2, 2019
Has anyone order GCMS notes recently ? I had ordered mine almost 40 days ago, still haven’t received anything. What is the normal processing time thesedays ? Do they send by email?
We finally got our notes today after 72 days. Received them via email

My question:
It says the COPR was issued 10th of March, but we never received anything, and says "Generate" in the status. Same with counterfoil, "Status: Generate", issued 10th of March, "Printed", "Confirmed" and "Sent" are blank. I can see all the details about both of them, number, validity, date issued etc. Valid until February 9, 2022. No updates in ECAS or GCKey either. Everything is passed, final status is approved.

Should we just keep waiting and hope we get COPR soon? Outland, visa office is Warsaw.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

My question:
It says the COPR was issued 10th of March, but we never received anything, and says "Generate" in the status. Same with counterfoil, "Status: Generate", issued 10th of March, "Printed", "Confirmed" and "Sent" are blank. I can see all the details about both of them, number, validity, date issued etc. Valid until February 9, 2022. No updates in ECAS or GCKey either. Everything is passed, final status is approved.

Should we just keep waiting and hope we get COPR soon? Outland, visa office is Warsaw.
This is odd enough that you might try through MP's office. Not sure they can help but it's worth a try. The hard part will be getting someone at MP's office to understand that you are raising a specific unusual situation, i.e. docs seem to have been issued but where/how/when?

One angle - to be cautious about - is to raise the question of "to whom were these issued" if not to you? I say cautiously - the question might get attention as possible identity fraud/serious risk and get action - but obviously might put a flag on your name/file that would complicate things.

Oct 2, 2019
This is odd enough that you might try through MP's office. Not sure they can help but it's worth a try. The hard part will be getting someone at MP's office to understand that you are raising a specific unusual situation, i.e. docs seem to have been issued but where/how/when?

One angle - to be cautious about - is to raise the question of "to whom were these issued" if not to you? I say cautiously - the question might get attention as possible identity fraud/serious risk and get action - but obviously might put a flag on your name/file that would complicate things.
I've contacted my MP, but because of the election they aren't able to help for the moment.

The time the COPR and counterfoil were issued is about 5 minutes after the pre-arrival services invitation was issued, which we did receive. It's strange and annoying.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I've contacted my MP, but because of the election they aren't able to help for the moment.

The time the COPR and counterfoil were issued is about 5 minutes after the pre-arrival services invitation was issued, which we did receive. It's strange and annoying.
It sounds like a mistake but can't say. MP's offices should return to more-or-less normal in a week or two. You can try calling IRCC of course.

Sorry, no more knowledge than this.

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
My first note text says,Granted: Reassessment has been granted and new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months.

On the second note text says: Clearances review conducted, wait result Criminality-RCMP fingerprint certificate request sent, wait response police.

can anyone explains what this means?

RPRF fee paid 4 months ago. By requested by case agent.

ramandeep7712

Sep 3, 2021

My question:

I am in similar situation. My COPR has neen issued on 31 Ausgust 2021 and i can see COPR number expiry date, issue date in GC key account even i was also able to link my PR card to online account without COPR. I called IRCC and they said that i am permanent resident now agent also sent a message to VO Edmonton where my file processing is done but nothing yet. My outland dependent has her COPR and Visa which is expiring in few months. i do not know what to do in this situation. it is very hard too to explain this to anyone. Please let me knowif you find a way to get COPR. Thanks

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
I`ve got new set of GCMS notes. Now i can see Group name in my notes - "securityHSE" - anybody knows what does it mean?

EduSi

Jun 1, 2020
Hello Seniors how are you? Kindly interpret my notes on GCMS;

Assessments:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Redacted
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Organized Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

PAPER FILE;

GROUP NAME:1
Group #:1-UTU0AT
Name: For Passport Request
Type: PR-Temporary Processing.

What does this means? kindly help me please? Thank you very much

QQkodak

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Has anyone order GCMS notes recently ? I had ordered mine almost 40 days ago, still haven’t received anything. What is the normal processing time thesedays ? Do they send by email?
Same boat.
I requested the GCMS notes on Aug 19, but I didn’t get the reply. The processing time is over 40 days.

kanmi792000

Sep 24, 2011
Hi admin,
I still haven't gotten PPR.
I just got my GCMS note to day and my criminality that was passed before now has changed back to "not started" and info sharing that was on "in progress" is showing complete now.

However, my Eligibility remain passed while medical had expired .

PLz should I be worried because I didn't expect my criminality to change to not started after it was passed .

Your kind response would be appreciated

kanmi792000

Sep 24, 2011
Hi admin,
I just got my GCMS note to day and my criminality that was passed before now has changed back to "not started" and info sharing that was on "in progress" is showing complete now.

PLz should I be worried because I didn't expect my criminality to change to not started after it was passed .

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hi admin,

Tag @legalfalcon he'll respond

jennyf

Sep 30, 2021
I`ve got new set of GCMS notes. Now i can see Group name in my notes - "securityHSE" - anybody knows what does it mean?
I got the same one. Do you know the meaning now?
Aor July 28 2020.Everything passed on March except security.

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Hi admin,

Hi, what is your time line?