Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
Just language preference you indicated on your app.
I also want to ask under Special programs its written PRBIO .. what does this means?

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
App received 7 Jan 2021, outland , nairobi VO. I have received GCMS notes today and it has the following line.
sponsor Eligibility Decision. Passed. GCMS check. No relevant/material information found. Correct fees received and collected. Client will be advised via Decision letter from CIO that: An original Medical Report Form (IMM 1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical up-front Medical notification information sheet has not been provided. Your relatives must complete the medical and once completed forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must also forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delay and possible refusal of your relatives application.

Can someone understand this message. I still haven't received medical request.
I got the same thing written on my gcms notes...did u get medical request?

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
I have some more issues regarding my gcms notes...i dont know where i went wrong in my forms...!!!
There are 2 criminalities in my notes... Criminality 1 shows 'not started'
Criminality 2 shows 'passed-bio'
NB- i have biometrics valid from last trv
Why r they showing 2 criminalities???? I dont even hav any dependents...
Thanks in advance

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Please I need help, it's being over 5months since I passed my medical and total silence since, so I requested for my GCMS note and found out recomend interview till now ircc has not sent me any email to inform me about any interview, does it mean they can change their mind on the interview or what is keeping them from informing me, I have exceeded my 12months am very worried I don't know what to do now. All suggestions and opinions are welcome.

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
Please I need help, it's being over 5months since I passed my medical and total silence since, so I requested for my GCMS note and found out recomend interview till now ircc has not sent me any email to inform me about any interview, does it mean they can change their mind on the interview or what is keeping them from informing me, I have exceeded my 12months am very worried I don't know what to do now. All suggestions and opinions are welcome.
Which vo?

PRC

Jun 14, 2021
Hi Eagle,

I ordered GCMS notes and my Eligibility shows not started. I have passed criminality, and under eligibility screening language requirements shows met. In the same eligibility section I see notes 9 and notes 10 which are hidden under section.1.C. Do you spot any problems with that?

Hi Eagle
Thank you for great info!
Do you know anything about organizations & Entities under associations? It appears my husbands app is still in registry but this section I note is blocked with s(16)c in notes. I'm guessing this was done by Mississauga.
We are confused and concerned about this. Do you have any understanding of this section and what it refers to?
Hi ahmedwaqas,

How was your trip to Pakistan? I hope you had fun? I was asking myself what happened to you since there was silence of 5 or 6 weeks. Alright down to business now:

First of all, sending those things at this stage might not help because you don't have any sign that CIC is doubting your relationship. You may send them if you feel it's going to help, however the stuffs you want to send are only good to made a decision on eligibility. Your GCMS notes will shed so much light when they come.

Secondly, your age difference is not that huge but it needs solid proofs that this is a relationship of love and not relationship of convenience. Plus CIC would be interested to scrutinize your relationship in much deeper way like: why this young man wants to marry 1) a woman who is 6 years older than him? 2) a woman who has 5 children of her own? They would like to take time to find out if she is covering something. E.g: did this young man pay money to this woman? Is there any concrete proofs which shows that this relationship is secure? So this might be the reason why they took a bit time to finalised your application, but stay positive because 2016 will come with its own realities. I wish you ordered your notes at the time you left for Pakistan, you'd have more light by now.

Reactions: natnbnt

Kinnu_01

Jul 19, 2021
Hi everyone,
Just a quick thing, any idea if Eagle333 still reviews the GCMS notes. I actually sent out an email couple days ago but haven’t heard anything back from him.

I sent out the email at canada2008world@gmail.com.

Really appreciate your assistance.

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Anyone knows what means "GROUP" in GCMS?

Mine changed to 1-GMNNN4X.

Previously (in may GCMS) was no value in group, and special program PRBIO.

Reactions: Imari

Reddeer_1

Sep 24, 2020
Has anyone order GCMS notes recently ? I had ordered mine almost 40 days ago, still haven’t received anything. What is the normal processing time thesedays ? Do they send by email?