+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I ordered GCMS notes at the end of April, and never received any email back after making an inquiry at the 30 day mark. At the 60 day mark I emailed again, and they answered back saying it was due back at the end of May and they have prioritized the request. Does anybody have this kind of experience?
Most cases I've seen they email at about the 30-day mark (the time period in which it's supposed to be completed) to say it will take extra time, usually an extra 60 or 90 days ('or' here because I don't recall whether it's an extra 60 days ie 90 total or an extra 90 days). But they seem to have had more unusual delays of late.

Reactions: Canjeero

Sharkha

Nov 21, 2017
Hi EAGLE333,

Thank you for that detailed post from 2015 and I hope you are doing well. My query is regarding the GCMS notes of Temporary Residence Visa (Visitor Visa) for an extended family member. I am a PR and I have applied for my fiance's TRV under the Extended Family Visa category (Covid-19 exemption). We submitted the Visitor Visa application on 2nd June 2021 while my Fiance was in Spain (file goes to Paris Visa Office) and did the Biometric on 18th June 2021 in Ankara. Now my fiance moved to a country for which the Visa Office will be Ankara- submitted a Webform more than 2 weeks ago to change the address and contact number, but the GCMS Notes I received today still show Paris as the Primary Visa Office.
On Page 1 of GCMS notes it mentions Primary Office: Paris; Secondary Office: OSC or the Operations Support Centre (later on Page 3, it shows Secondary office as RC-9245). In addition, it shows Criminality: Passed- Bio; Info Sharing: Complete; Counterfoil required: Y. But Eligibility and Security sections are blank. What does it mean? Will they perform Eligibility and Security later? How soon can we expect to hear from them? I believe Paris VO is the one causing the delay in the whole process as it has neither transferred the file to Ankara VO as per the Webform request nor

Thanks in advance for your time!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi EAGLE333,

Thank you for that detailed post from 2015 and I hope you are doing well. My query is regarding the GCMS notes of Temporary Residence Visa (Visitor Visa) for an extended family member. I am a PR and I have applied for my fiance's TRV under the Extended Family Visa category (Covid-19 exemption). We submitted the Visitor Visa application on 2nd June 2021 while my Fiance was in Spain (file goes to Paris Visa Office) and did the Biometric on 18th June 2021 in Ankara. Now my fiance moved to a country for which the Visa Office will be Ankara- submitted a Webform more than 2 weeks ago to change the address and contact number, but the GCMS Notes I received today still show Paris as the Primary Visa Office.
On Page 1 of GCMS notes it mentions Primary Office: Paris; Secondary Office: OSC or the Operations Support Centre (later on Page 3, it shows Secondary office as RC-9245). In addition, it shows Criminality: Passed- Bio; Info Sharing: Complete; Counterfoil required: Y. But Eligibility and Security sections are blank. What does it mean? Will they perform Eligibility and Security later? How soon can we expect to hear from them? I believe Paris VO is the one causing the delay in the whole process as it has neither transferred the file to Ankara VO as per the Webform request nor

Thanks in advance for your time!
Iknke you are anxious but your application is getting processed quite quickly. There are no delays. It is very unusual to order GCMS notes within the same month that you apply. Have you spent a lot of time in person as a couple? Whether your fiancé will qualify as an extended family member is an issue and the fact that he is not in his home country. Technically his application could be refused at any time without going through eligibility or security. All you can do is wait. If the application goes on for many months then you can start asking more questions about processing delays and times.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Now my fiance moved to a country for which the Visa Office will be Ankara- submitted a Webform more than 2 weeks ago to change the address and contact number, but the GCMS Notes I received today still show Paris as the Primary Visa Office.
... I believe Paris VO is the one causing the delay in the whole process as it has neither transferred the file to Ankara VO as per the Webform request
Small note to add: it's good you changed the address but it's up to IRCC to decide which visa office to use. They may or may not decide to leave in Paris for processing or move to a different office, applicants don't request or tell which visa office to use.

Processing is not the same as which office physically inserts the visa (when/if granted). The passport request can say to submit at visa application centre, in practical terms wherever they happen to be.

Canjeero

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Most cases I've seen they email at about the 30-day mark (the time period in which it's supposed to be completed) to say it will take extra time, usually an extra 60 or 90 days ('or' here because I don't recall whether it's an extra 60 days ie 90 total or an extra 90 days). But they seem to have had more unusual delays of late.
I recieved them the next day back on Tuesday, them marking it priority helped. Unfortunately, there wasn't any useful information on there.

Sparkles80

Jul 9, 2021
Hello all, I'm the Canadian-based sponsor for my husband and we applied outland in September 2019. We've have very little progress on our application, confirmed via our GCMS notes. There are a couple of things in the notes that I'm not sure about and would appreciate any insight.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed (in the individual client section it says Passed - Bio)
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

PAPER FILE
Office: Mexico
#: ************

Does anyone know what the "Passed - Bio" qualifier is in the PA's Client section for Criminality? And also for Info Sharing it says In Progress overall and in the notes it indicates the Biometric - FCC Detail (USA) is Ready to be Assessed with a due date of 2019/12/17 however in an earlier note for the same type it indicated "Complete - Not Reviewed. Additional notes for Info Sharing include AUS status NRT, US Biographic status NRT, but there is nothing showing for the UK.

I'm feeling a bit concerned that 12 months in the Info Sharing is not complete and Eligibility is not started, but can't see anything specifically in the notes to confirm why. In the officer notes there is little additional information:

Reivew Type: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: ********** I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: Sponsorship Category: FC1 ORG: BLUE Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Sponsor Promoted: Existing UCI Dependent(s) Application Promoted: New UCI Depdendent(s) Applicaiton Promoted: New UCI PA: Rep on file Auth Paid Rep IMM5476 E**** D***** R****** SPR: Rep on file Auth Paid Rep IMM5476 E**** D***** R****** SPR: Previous relationship Client Fees: VErified Principal Applicant ---- POLICE CERTIFICATE ----- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Provided ST.LUCIA Provided UNITED KINGDOM Provided Stat Questions Sch. A

Any help or insight is super appreciated!
Hello,

I also have the BLUE Principal Applicant. Did you end up finding out what it means?? Thanks so much

Sparkles80

Jul 9, 2021
I guess they have code of colors to say how your app is solid : green would mean all good , blue like Warning we are not sure of some facts and yellow red... to avoid.

Is what would make the most sense to me..

My app says also FC1-ORG : Green Principal Applicant, Application promoted
Have we figured out what the colour codes mean yet??

LandCanada2021

Feb 22, 2021
Could somebody please help me understand what should I do. With AOR of September 2020, I ordered GCMS notes in June 2021 and they show review required for employment job duties. CLIENT DIDN'T PROVIDE JOB LETTER STATING DUTIES. PAY STUBS PROVIDED FOR ENTIRE WORK PERIOD. Total CRS points assessed 464/Verified CRS Score 464.

I actually had a CRS of 489. They have not given the remaining 25 points for 3+ years Indian work experience.

What do I need to do? Do I have to send them something via web form?
There was some confusion and I had sent agent the job duty again, first time the pdf had got corrupted but I sent him a new pdf same day, maybe accidentally he uploaded corrupt pdf. What to do then?

Now when I send job duty letter should I send the old one dated September 2020, a new one dated July 2021, or both combined in a single pdf?
Should agent raise webform or should I do it, if there is a difference?

Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started

AOR: September 2020
GCMS ordered: June 2021
FSW-O

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
I received my gcms notes few days ago...applied under family class...
In the 1st page beside Interview language it is written English...does it means they require interview??
NB- in the whole gcms there is nothing written about interview..plz help

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I received my gcms notes few days ago...applied under family class...
In the 1st page beside Interview language it is written English...does it means they require interview??
NB- in the whole gcms there is nothing written about interview..plz help
Just language preference you indicated on your app.

Reactions: Afsana92