+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I know this is not the student visa forum, but I can see a lot of people have a experience with GCMS notes, at this point I need to understand mine.
Okay, but if you want useful info, you need to include relevant info - like it's a different type of application.

There's not that much there to comment on. The only thing you might compare from the bit you posted is whether medicals for student apps are typically requested when eligibility is still in the 'review required' stage. Problem may be that those who got medicals requested may not have ordered gcms notes. Not comparable to family sponsorship though. Good luck.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Okay, but if you want useful info, you need to include relevant info - like it's a different type of application.

There's not that much there to comment on. The only thing you might compare from the bit you posted is whether medicals for student apps are typically requested when eligibility is still in the 'review required' stage. Problem may be that those who got medicals requested may not have ordered gcms notes. Not comparable to family sponsorship though. Good luck.
Thank you!

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021

What kind of relevant information can I share about my GCMS notes?

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Good day guys!

I just received my GCMS notes yesterday and in it, under info sharing it’s showing ready to be assessed since February. Please how long does info sharing take. Eligibility and security both not started.

Also, my primary office: centralized intake office
Secondary office: CPC-Ottawa

Does this mean my visa office is Ottawa?

AOR: February 10th

frange

May 25, 2018
Good day guys!

I just received my GCMS notes yesterday and in it, under info sharing it’s showing ready to be assessed since February. Please how long does info sharing take. Eligibility and security both not started.

Also, my primary office: centralized intake office
Secondary office: CPC-Ottawa

Does this mean my visa office is Ottawa?

For now, Ottawa is your VO. It may change to another one in the future.
What is your timeline and what about SA and medical? Did you give them already?

Thanks.

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
For now, Ottawa is your VO. It may change to another one in the future.
What is your timeline and what about SA and medical? Did you give them already?

Thanks.
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misinterpretation:
Info Sharing: In progress
Other reps:
Final:

Reactions: frange

frange

May 25, 2018
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misinterpretation:
Info Sharing: In progress
Other reps:
Final:

Thanks but you don't really answer my question.
Your timeline such as sent application date, AOR, SA, medical, bio...etc.

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Thanks but you don't really answer my question.
Your timeline such as sent application date, AOR, SA, medical, bio...etc.
Medical passed: February 19th
Biometrics complete: February 24th

I don’t know what SA means

Canjeero

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Ontario, Canada
I ordered GCMS notes at the end of April, and never received any email back after making an inquiry at the 30 day mark. At the 60 day mark I emailed again, and they answered back saying it was due back at the end of May and they have prioritized the request. Does anybody have this kind of experience?