mlei9569

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Assessments

Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminal: passed
Info sharing: system error

Does anyone know anything about system error under info sharing assessment?

Msmahmud

Mar 31, 2020
Knowledge: Passed
Residence: Passed
Language: Passed
Parentage:
Adoption:
Armed force:
Prohibition: In progress
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Waiver:
Misrepresentation:
Hearing:
Final:
Oath: Not started
CIT effective date:
Discretionary grant: N

I also see S.15(1) at the security 'clearance' page (GCMS note). That means (according to the first page of this thread) security check is completed.
Can anyone please comment on the status of my application?
N.B. I already passed the knowledge test. My application (citizenship grant) is in urgent processing. ECAS status: in process

Thanks.

tocoro777

Feb 9, 2020
Hello everyone

Please i need your help to understand my GCMS note.
Eligibility- Not started
Security- Not started
Criminality- Passed-Bio
Info shared- Completed

What is the meaning of Security passed-Bio?
It does mean that they have not finished to chek my Security?
I don't understand the Bio

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Criminality- Passed-Bio
Info shared- Completed

What is the meaning of Security passed-Bio?
It does mean that they have not finished to chek my Security?
I don't understand the Bio
Your note does not read security passed - bio, but criminality-passed-bio.

My understanding is this (but I am not certain): criminality bio check is running your biometrics through various criminality databases (may be both Canada and certain partners like USA and Australia) to see if there is a link or criminal record associated with your biometrics.

For security "not started" - the first page in this thread claims that it will read not started until the eligibility date is finalised. I.e. it does not necessarily mean that it is not started - and unfortunately therefore does not tell you much. I am basing this only on the early posts in this thread which may be out of date (for example if procedures have changed since then).

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
A question of my own if any have experience with this: my GCMS notes show "Due Dates" for two activities - eligibility and security check - that are well in the future.

Does anyone know if these dates are generally respected? Or is there some chance it will be before (or even after) the due date? Is this also what is known as 'bring forward' dates, or is that a separate concept?

hasanemam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
01-11-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
22-02-2020
Interview........
09-06-2021
On Section "Activity 4" its written that Recommend Interview. Does that mean I have to face interview and in a queue for interview date?
Family Sponsorship Program
Visa Office: Singapore
PA: Bangladeshi
SA, BIO, MEDICAL Done.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
On Section "Activity 4" its written that Recommend Interview. Does that mean I have to face interview and in a queue for interview date?
Family Sponsorship Program
Visa Office: Singapore
PA: Bangladeshi
SA, BIO, MEDICAL Done.

Yes, All the interview happen in person but since now it’s the year of avoidance and stay 2m away from other people, there’s possibility you might get a call. Do you many Red Flags on your Marriage? How about your Security? Do you see S.15 on right side corner of your notes?

Last edited:

hasanemam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
01-11-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
22-02-2020
Interview........
09-06-2021
Yes, All the interview happen in person but since now it’s the year of avoidance and stay 2m away from other people, there’s possibility you might get a call. Do you many Red Flags on your Marriage? How about your Security? Do you see S.15 on right side corner of your notes?
Security hasn't started yet. We dated two years before we got married. There were no red flag notes on gcms. My wife/sponsor is older then me and it's her second marriage maybe that's why they called for interview.

ibraahim_

Mar 14, 2019
hello, Hope everyone is doing alright
I applied for PR on March 1st 2019 as a Protected person and I never heard back from them other than the AOR. I applied for GCMS and here are the notes so how far are they on my application?
and what is the meaning of:

1.PP-Ready for CPA Review
2.Ready For Assessment
3.PP - Queued for decision

Thank you,

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed - Expired
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

PAPER FILE

Office: CPC Mississauga
#: G**********

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2020/02/27
Updated Date: 2020/02/27
Label: General
Text: Ready For Assessment

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2019/11/14
Updated Date: 2019/11/14
Restricted: No
Text: Pending BF 25/Jan/2020 Outstanding Items: Medical pending (not requested). PO to review

NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2019/08/29
Updated Date: 2019/08/29
Text:

Protected Persons Application: In Progress Lock-in Date: 2019/03/01 ACTION ITEMS **UCI: ******** Items
pending: - CASE SUMMARY ***UCI: ****** (DOB: ******) Client is DEEMED PP.
Client is a PA. Eligibility Review Proof of PP status is ON FILE. ID provided is PASSPORT. No adverse info found
in GCMS. Admissibilities Review Police certificate
screening results: NIA RCMP screening results: No reportable trace found. Validity Date: 2020/08/28. PA
medicals status: Medicals on file and passed. - Additional Info: M1 (Meds NOT requested). Information sharing
results: Not applicable Paper file location: PP - Queued for decision

Reactions: Samer88

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Hello I received my requested gcms notes with regards of my PR application. and here's the note from the officer:
"created Date: 2019/10/15
updated date: 2019/10/15
office: Manila

Officer review: PNC was valid at time of DOA. Eligibility passed. IDs and relp between PA and accompanying spouse are established. Both declared no dependent children. Integrated search indicated both have been in CDA and had stayed without status for a period of time. Aside from WP and ext refusals, there appears to be no adverse info. Returned to the PHL in Feb 2019. Medical passed. all fees paid. Pending- Crim"

Through gcms notes, I also read that my security check has been completed. my questions are:
1. Does that mean a positive decision on my application?
2. Does that mean my application is already here in my home country and the decision still takes a while or sooner? I submitted my application last june 2019.
3. Does this mean my application is approved-in-principle (AIP)?

Thank you so much and have a blessed day.

homiii

Dec 17, 2018
Hi, I sent two notes. In the first one reply there is written:
App status reason : In progress
while in the second one, there is:
App status reason : Inventory
Any body knows what it means?

Samer88

Star Member
May 16, 2019
hello, Hope everyone is doing alright
I applied for PR on March 1st 2019 as a Protected person and I never heard back from them other than the AOR. I applied for GCMS and here are the notes so how far are they on my application?
and what is the meaning of:

1.PP-Ready for CPA Review
2.Ready For Assessment
3.PP - Queued for decision

Thank you,

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed - Expired
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

PAPER FILE

#: G**********

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2020/02/27
Updated Date: 2020/02/27
Text: Ready For Assessment

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2019/11/14
Updated Date: 2019/11/14
Text: Pending BF 25/Jan/2020 Outstanding Items: Medical pending (not requested). PO to review

NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2019/08/29
Updated Date: 2019/08/29
Text:

Protected Persons Application: In Progress Lock-in Date: 2019/03/01 ACTION ITEMS **UCI: ******** Items
pending: - CASE SUMMARY ***UCI: ****** (DOB: ******) Client is DEEMED PP.
Client is a PA. Eligibility Review Proof of PP status is ON FILE. ID provided is PASSPORT. No adverse info found
in GCMS. Admissibilities Review Police certificate
screening results: NIA RCMP screening results: No reportable trace found. Validity Date: 2020/08/28. PA
medicals status: Medicals on file and passed. - Additional Info: M1 (Meds NOT requested). Information sharing
results: Not applicable Paper file location: PP - Queued for decision
I have the same questions, waiting for somebody to answer yours!

Reactions: ibraahim_

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi someone can help me to understand this.......

I have my GCMS Notea .....

Item Police Certificate:

Results from (Country) federal police were recived and have been recorded against client> Documents > ID supporting documents in GCMS. For aplicants with adverse records, please note that a copy of the PC will be uploaded as an attachment in GCMS.

Then in the notas......

FOSS: NAI Requested documents rec'd and reviewed. PC ALL required Police Certificate on file and no A36/38 concerns evident. Criminality and Medical passed.

We send schedule A and CV since October,
I don't know what can happen. I've never had any problems in my country......

Last edited:

zainghazi

Sep 4, 2019
London On
Hi All, it would be very appreciated if someone can answer my question, I really confused
I've received my GSMC report and noticed that only myself and 5 family members added under dependents section in imm0008enu_24 form are listed in GSMC report but the rest of 3 family members who have been added in IMM 0008DEP (06-2019) E forms as ADDITIONAL DEPENDANTS alongside with my PR application are not listed..
Is that normal or there is something wrong here? please advise if someone has the same issue before? and what to do?
Thanks

ravirex

Apr 26, 2019
Hi,

I received my GCMS notes and that the final decision was approved on 16th dec 2019 at CPC Edmonton, and the file was transferred to my local VO, Toronto Etobicoke.
6th months passed on Feb 5, 2020.
The document issuance section says that there was a COPR document number, counterfoil document number.
There is no mention about any passport request letter.
I have been approved in December, but I havent received any email yet.
Is there anything else that I can check in my GCMS notes?

Reactions: Malka