+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
this is the complete comment?
REVIEW TYPE: CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E001267278 REGULATION: PNP, 2018-12-12 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.

RECOMMENDATION: *** OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED ***

A11.2: APPEARS MET Medicals: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP

Triage: Refer to IR______________________________ CIVIL STATUS: N0 CONCERNS

PA (*******************), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2020-08-06

SPOUSE (*******************), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2022-04-09 DEP 1

(***********************) born: 2013-10-11, age at lock-in date: 5), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY:

2023-06-21 DEP 2 (**********************), born: 2016-07-30, age at lock-in date: 2), ACCOMPANYING

PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2023-06-21 Birth certs: PA and Spouse listed as parents

_________________________________________PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: SK. –

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
@Immigration_guru PNC#: 3047578. - Province matches current residence: Yes. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type:

Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. - Funds $:45,258 verified Family of 4 requires CAD $23,181

_______________________INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSIGCMS): PA (************) No

trace in GCMSIFOSS other than present application SPOUSE (**************) No trace in

GCMSIFOSS other than present application DEP 1 (************) No trace in GCMSIFOSS

other than present application DEP 2 (************) No trace in GCMSIFOSS other than present

application__________________________________________________ *** ADMM DID NOT PULL IN POINTS

***600 - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by C|0*** A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT WORK EXPERIENCE(S):

Qualifying Period: from 12DEC2008 to 11DEC2018 1) FARM MANAGER - (NOC0821) 2008/06 to Present at

*********** FARMS ENTERPRISES submitted letter(s) of reference 2018/10/13 which is/are assessed as follows:

EDOCS NUMBER(S): 262288691 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the

actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent

with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to

demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education

requirements

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
@Immigration_guru REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: ******** REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this

application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and

note the following. MIN.SCORE: 449 CRS SCORE: 911 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI

Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted:

New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes

Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 2 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes

Client Fees: Verified ----- LANGUAGES ----- Principal Applicant English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse

English- IELTS Verified ----- EDUCATION ----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website;

foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as

Bachelor's Degree (four years) Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency

website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing

agency as Bachelor's Degree (four years) Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE ----- Primary

Applicant Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions

Spouse Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 0K Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----- AGE -----

Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ----- Documents Set for Review ----- Client Information

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
@Immigration_guru REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: ******** REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this

application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and

note the following. MIN.SCORE: 449 CRS SCORE: 911 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI

Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted:

New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes

Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 2 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes

Client Fees: Verified ----- LANGUAGES ----- Principal Applicant English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse

English- IELTS Verified ----- EDUCATION ----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website;

foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as

Bachelor's Degree (four years) Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency

website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing

agency as Bachelor's Degree (four years) Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE ----- Primary

Applicant Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions

Spouse Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 0K Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----- AGE -----

Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ----- Documents Set for Review ----- Client Information
Awaiting your response

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
REVIEW TYPE: CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E001267278 REGULATION: PNP, 2018-12-12 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.

RECOMMENDATION: *** OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED ***

Triage: Refer to IR______________________________ CIVIL STATUS: N0 CONCERNS

PA (*******************), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2020-08-06

SPOUSE (*******************), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2022-04-09 DEP 1

(***********************) born: 2013-10-11, age at lock-in date: 5), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY:

2023-06-21 DEP 2 (**********************), born: 2016-07-30, age at lock-in date: 2), ACCOMPANYING

PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2023-06-21 Birth certs: PA and Spouse listed as parents

_________________________________________PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: SK. –
Nothing to worry, the case processing agent has marked it review required as a whole although he is convinced that the documents has MET the requirements. The officer will be reviewing the documents again and mark the eligiblity passed

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
@ immigration_guru, @torontob, kindly help explain my gcms note to me
Awaiting your response. Thanks.

REVIEW TYPE: CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E00126**** REGULATION: PNP, 2018-12-12 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: *** OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED ***
Seems your file is ready to move forward...

Kie

Apr 25, 2019
@Immigration_guru
I have received my GCMS notes Oct 31 AOR and the file is just stuck at RR and no update after Medicals Passed.
I have my AOR about 85% gift deed and 15% PF.
Submitted all the necessary documents signed by the PF Ast Commissioner and have submitted.
Can you advise on the below statement please.
Your help is very much appreciated.
TIA

NOTES: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC# 252936006 REGARDING PROVIDENT FUNDS INFORMATION PROVIDED A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIAFSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 70 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Approx. CAD $11811, as per SBI statement at 2018-10-26; Family of 1 requires CAD $12 475 NOTE: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC# 252936006 REGARDING PROVIDENT FUNDS INFORMATION PROVIDED

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
@Immigration_guru
I have received my GCMS notes Oct 31 AOR and the file is just stuck at RR and no update after Medicals Passed.
I have my AOR about 85% gift deed and 15% PF.
Submitted all the necessary documents signed by the PF Ast Commissioner and have submitted.
Can you advise on the below statement please.
Your help is very much appreciated.
TIA

NOTES: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC# 252936006 REGARDING PROVIDENT FUNDS INFORMATION PROVIDED A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIAFSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 70 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Approx. CAD $11811, as per SBI statement at 2018-10-26; Family of 1 requires CAD $12 475 NOTE: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC# 252936006 REGARDING PROVIDENT FUNDS INFORMATION PROVIDED
This states that you provided 11811 CAD as POF and you need 12475. You are short of funds? you need 12669 at present

Kie

Apr 25, 2019
This states that you provided 11811 CAD as POF and you need 12475. You are short of funds? you need 12669 at present
@Immigration_guru
Gift Deed:
SBI account- $11325 (INR 6,36,697)
POF- Provident Funds from 2 companies i have worked
Company 1- $1523 (INR 85,671)
Company 2 - $585 (INR 32,918)

Total POF: $13,433 ( INR 7,55,286)

So I have submitted all the necessary Documents with all the required signatures.
I understand that the money from the PF is set for review, as the money is not yet considered by the case office.

SUMMARY

I have even sent the updated PF statement in the month of june and given another LOE explaining that the funds are available in my PF account. So what to do now, as i call to explain I am not getting any update from CIC.

I will be in big trouble if my PF amount is not considered at all. I also see members from this form received PPR who also submitted PF as one of the source of POF. Bit confused now.

Any advise is appreciated.

Last edited:

gunjanp

Jul 18, 2019
Hi, my GCMS notes show that eligibility was established back in February, and since then security check has been going on. In the Security section, there was a restricted page under my assessment (under Section 15.1 of Access to Information Act), whereas there is nothing in my wife's assessment. In the overall status, I see that Eligibility, Criminality and Medical are passed, while there is no update for Security, HIRV, Org Crime and Misrepresentation. Info Sharing is complete and there is nothing under Other Reqs. Can anyone help me out with how to read this, and how much longer can this possibly take? I am attaching the latest notes.

gunjanp

Jul 18, 2019
Hi, my GCMS notes show that eligibility was established back in February, and since then security check has been going on. In the Security section, there was a restricted page under my assessment (under Section 15.1 of Access to Information Act), whereas there is nothing in my wife's assessment. In the overall status, I see that Eligibility, Criminality and Medical are passed, while there is no update for Security, HIRV, Org Crime and Misrepresentation. Info Sharing is complete and there is nothing under Other Reqs. Can anyone help me out with how to read this, and how much longer can this possibly take? I am attaching the latest notes.

https://imgur.com/gallery/x3zncSG

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
@Immigration_guru
Gift Deed:
SBI account- $11325 (INR 6,36,697)
POF- Provident Funds from 2 companies i have worked
Company 1- $1523 (INR 85,671)
Company 2 - $585 (INR 32,918)

Total POF: $13,433 ( INR 7,55,286)

So I have submitted all the necessary Documents with all the required signatures.
I understand that the money from the PF is set for review, as the money is not yet considered by the case office.

SUMMARY

I have even sent the updated PF statement in the month of june and given another LOE explaining that the funds are available in my PF account. So what to do now, as i call to explain I am not getting any update from CIC.

I will be in big trouble if my PF amount is not considered at all. I also see members from this form received PPR who also submitted PF as one of the source of POF. Bit confused now.

Any advise is appreciated.
Try adding the difference in your regular funds. PF can be a problem